Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Diffrent pc's

I usually play on my desktop but due to being sick i downloaded p99 to my laptop logged in but none of my toons are there. How do I get my characters on my laptop. Thank you in advance.

By the way this is one of the nicest communitys I have played with so thanks.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Aviak

As long as your logging into the same server on the same account they will be there.
Old 08-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Large Rat

Every once in a while I'll log in to see no toons on my account. Try closing program and running again. Weird bug for me but always corrects itself.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thank you for your help. To be honest I wasn't feeling very well. If I had been feelling better I would have noticed I logged in to the red server. Once I figured that out it was all better. Again thank you.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellers53 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every once in a while I'll log in to see no toons on my account. Try closing program and running again. Weird bug for me but always corrects itself.
This happens to me on rare occasions. It seems like even if I try to log into P99, it'll just decide to log into a different server, thus the lack of characters at server select. It gives me a scare every time, though.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Kobold

did you not update your spell files? will not show you your characters until you apply the patch.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

I bounce between 3 different computers and this only happens once and like 1 in a thousand. And it scares the shit outta me each time too lol.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 08-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellers53 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get this and it usually lands me on a server using the updated character models. Always shocking how ugly those were.
Closed Thread