Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Banned

My biggest complaint about Trump so far is he seems to be a puppet for the Israel lobby. That's causing more permanent damage than anything else so far. That and total abandonment from the pivit to Asia....we like let China be the super power of Asia because Trump voters didn't like Obama...

Trump clearly has outsourced most of his responsibility. He was clearly in control on taxes though.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-09-2018 at 05:02 PM..
Old 01-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyricTheMad420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right off the bat id have to disagree with trump being smart lol. i think what he meant was more along the lines of someone like trump shouldn't hire a real smart guy just to make him conform and do what trump wants the point of hiring smart people is so they can help you make your business better and find new and better ways of doing things. of course i didnt mean to come off like being smart is the end all be all of things i mean obvi look at trump lol trump may be smart depending on how you judge the characteristic is he smart like roger penrose or neil degrasse tyson hell no, but is he smart like a mega church pastor is smart where 1000's maybe 10's of thousands of people give their money so that pastor can live in a mansion, yeah ill give him that.
you seem to have thought i said the opposite of what i said ^^; it's okay though! we agree, trump is not smart ^.~v
Old 01-09-2018, 07:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you seem to have thought i said the opposite of what i said ^^; it's okay though! we agree, trump is not smart ^.~v
indeed at first glance it seemed that way, my b lol
Honanmer - 5 or 6 cleric
Old 01-09-2018, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My biggest complaint about Trump so far is he seems to be a puppet for the Israel lobby. That's causing more permanent damage than anything else so far. That and total abandonment from the pivit to Asia....we like let China be the super power of Asia because Trump voters didn't like Obama...

Trump clearly has outsourced most of his responsibility. He was clearly in control on taxes though.
I agree with this. Even worse, we listen to the Saudis. At least Jews are smart, Saudis are camel fucking retards who happened to sit atop oil

IRAN 4LYFE
Old 01-09-2018, 07:57 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with this. Even worse, we listen to the Saudis. At least Jews are smart, Saudis are camel fucking retards who happened to sit atop oil

IRAN 4LYFE
God bless u and God bless the oppressed peoples of the Middle East who are often beautiful people cucked by camel fucking extremists
Old 01-09-2018, 07:58 PM
Orc

Extremism is bad mmkay?
Honanmer - 5 or 6 cleric
Old 01-09-2018, 08:06 PM
Banned

hey if the jews are trying to bring on the Apocalypse, at this point i say more power to em.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Winfrey said. “I thought, ‘Oh gee, I don’t have the experience, I don’t know enough.’ And now I’m thinking, ‘Oh.’ "

RE:trump. source

what she says here is, "oh welle veryone is upset that trump is a ding dong, I guess, ding dongs can win!

democrats are like

YEA we want THIS ding dong... not THAT ding dong.

instead of standing by their convictions when they said we dont want A ding dong in the white house at all.

she sells self help books based off of psudoscience as a solution to lifes problems.

Selling fake solutions is grifting people.

grifting people (incase you didnt know, no disrespect) means to con them.

She is a con artist, as much as trump is. She packages and sells false hope and lies to billions of people over the years.

Just poinging out that she aint no different than trump, and if your democrat friends are stoked on her, then you need to ask them, why are you stoked on someone who is simply a left wing trump? I thought you wanted someone qualified?
Ok got it thank you. I never heard that expression, "grifting." [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said, yeah I could think of other celebrities I'd rather vote for other than Harpo. But I honestly think she's slightly more bright than the Donald. I just really find him appalling in so many ways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey if the jews are trying to bring on the Apocalypse, at this point i say more power to em.
you make the leap from the NBC Oprah tweet to Jewpocalypse

seek help
Old 01-09-2018, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i witnessed a normie use the word "kekistocracy" and shake his head sadly. this was after he told me about the gay orgie he'd recently blacked out drunk at.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread