Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 02:48 PM
Orc

Default 43+ Druid Quadding

I am stumped on a spot to quad that's better than OT to get me to 45+ for Lumi staff quads. Its getting pretty green besides Tigers and spiked cactus.

Any suggestions for other places would be appreciated! Thank you.
Old 06-29-2018, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

I believe the BB Dock dwarves are good till 48ish? If they are green you can do the guards in the middle of the map, green till 55
Old 06-29-2018, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

I was doing Yetis in DL. I was bound near the tunnel entrance and just made my way around. There's a fairly flat spot up there too that you can use for ez-mode.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:14 PM
Banned

I think you can head to EJ and do some raptors/gorillas? Giants in Rathe Mountains? Not sure mana pool at your level will allow quadding those though. And yup the BB dock dwarves are a classic spot, however I never wanted the faction hit, so i skipped that.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:30 PM
Orc

DL Yetis are great from 38-44 but at 45 they are mainly green. I went over to Eastern Wastes and would quad the ogre mercs, a group of 3 spawn and you can easily grab a roamer as the fourth. Decent xp and +10 CoV faction per kill.

#2 on the map

https://wiki.project1999.com/Eastern_Wastes

Once you can click the lumi 46-51 flies by in TD
Old 06-29-2018, 03:34 PM
Fire Giant

Do the KaladimCitizens dwarves until 46. They're the dwarves at the dock with two handed axes, but the two male dwarves near the hanging fish are on regular kaladim factions so leave them alone if you value your Kaladim city factions. There are a bunch more Citizens dwarves around the zone -- two at the standing stones east of the docks, two in a building at the kaladim gate, one at crossroads, one at chessboard, "den [ironblend] and friends" in buildings on the shore south of the docks (higher resists and more HP on Den and friends; I never quadded them unless I was desperate -- and you can do them between the longer dock respawns, if your mana can take it.

Then get a luminescent staff and do Timorous Deep spirocs for like 2 days to get level 51, then do TD raptors until 56. Bear pits after them. Raptors have extremely large aggro and assist ranges and run faster than jboots. Raptors is a dangerous camp, but the danger keeps you on your toes and helps prevent lazy complacency.

BB guards have relatively high resists. I didn't fuck with them once the Citizens dwarves started to green.
Last edited by Bummey; 06-29-2018 at 03:45 PM..
Old 06-29-2018, 04:48 PM
Kobold

You should be charm killing instead of quadding at 43 in OT. You can charm kill up to 48 in OT easily with tigresses and tigers for much better experience. There are lots of still blue mobs out there-check the sarnak huts and use harmony.
Old 06-29-2018, 05:08 PM
Orc

I think once I hit 44 I'm gonna try quading by KC. Plenty of mobs and an area to kite them around. Not sure about Killing dwarfs, rather not get any bad faction hits there. Anyone suggest Kedge Keep charming?
Old 06-29-2018, 05:25 PM
Banned

Kedge can be fun for a druid. But can be pretty risky too. And Rez's are a pain in the rear unless you got a homey on call!! But man, if you take the time to figure out kedge, that zone rocks! Great experience modifier in there too!
Old 06-29-2018, 06:08 PM
Orc

Maybe I'll give it a try. Am almost 44 so. I'll look at my spells and see where i can utilize them most.
Closed Thread