Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

Cast manning up?

Biggest troll post I've seen yet. That's not even fathomable!
Old 12-31-2011, 01:39 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No consideration, lack of promissory estoppel= not enforceable. Move along mouthbreathers.
I'll respond to you only to make sure you don't confuse people in to thinking you know what you're talking about.

Consideration
- A benefit or right for which the parties must bargain. In order for a contract to be valid, a contract must be founded on an exchange of one form of consideration for another. Consideration may be a promise to perform a certain act.

Promissory Estoppel - A legal principle that prevents a person who made a promise from reneging when someone else has reasonably relied on the promise and will suffer a loss if the promise is broken.

Consideration? Check. Promissory Estoppel? His integrity and red99 reputation. Check.

If you are in fact a lawyer, you may want to consider a career change. The real lawyer has spoken.

Now, Cast, ignore the trolls. Answer me directly. You asked for proof; you asked for a link -- I've provided both. What say you?
Old 12-31-2011, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll respond to you only to make sure you don't confuse people in to thinking you know what you're talking about.

Consideration
- A benefit or right for which the parties must bargain. In order for a contract to be valid, a contract must be founded on an exchange of one form of consideration for another. Consideration may be a promise to perform a certain act.

Promissory Estoppel - A legal principle that prevents a person who made a promise from reneging when someone else has reasonably relied on the promise and will suffer a loss if the promise is broken.

Consideration? Check. Promissory Estoppel? His integrity and red99 reputation. Check.

If you are in fact a lawyer, you may want to consider a career change. The real lawyer has spoken.

Now, Cast, ignore the trolls. Answer me directly. You asked for proof; you asked for a link -- I've provided both. What say you?
A) Consideration is not in proper form, would love to hear otherwise.

B) Required element of promissory etoppel= injustice would occur if the promise is not enforced, also not present.

Move along retard troll.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:56 AM
Orc

I thought lawyers settled their disputes by dressing up like trannies and dueling, not by arguing in troll threads.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

Was pretty much trolling bringing up commonlaw concepts in a thread, yeah. But if this moron wants to get into it I'm cool w/ that too.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:03 AM
Fire Giant

british house of commons up in here
Old 12-31-2011, 02:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You asked for proof; you asked for a link -- I've provided both. What say you?
I say you got wtf owned, son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A) Consideration is not in proper form, would love to hear otherwise.

B) Required element of promissory etoppel= injustice would occur if the promise is not enforced, also not present.

Move along retard troll.
Quote:
Was pretty much trolling bringing up commonlaw concepts in a thread, yeah. But if this moron wants to get into it I'm cool w/ that too.
But to fake-lawyer-troll, I didn't click your link or read any of your quotes... you see bro, I actually wrote and read those posts as they happened in this lifetime and I already know that there wasn't one brave soul in this entire universe who would challenge the big guy, the prophet. Now pitter on little boy, lest I sick solid on you again
Old 12-31-2011, 02:56 AM
Banned

Your legs must be jacked dude, you backpedal like a beast.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:58 AM
Sarnak

ur hella weird dude.

p clear noone likes you.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:58 AM
Sarnak

^^ aimed at cast.

harrison fat.