Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 11-30-2022, 08:03 PM
Skeleton

Default Paladin Soloing

Hello, I'm new to the game. 2 Weeks ago I decided to make a High Elf Paladin on green server and now I've got it to Level 41 (bub away from 42). Just wondering how I should approach soloing as an untwinked Paladin. I'm not averse to grouping but I just want some more information on where to solo when the time comes. So far I've had success in Lguk dead side and now I'm trying out Sol A gnomes. As for gear, I'll go into detail when asked but I'm using an Argent Defender (I also have 2 PDWRs) that I traded for BABS, which I'm regretting now slightly. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

IGN: Elwo
Old 11-30-2022, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

I soloed my pally to 40 in hag tower and then off to gnome clockworks in Sol A; the exp slows but they can get you to 45. I believe I was using an Iceflame at that time.

After that maybe Sol B greater kobolds. Or if you dont mind messing up faction you could hit Highkeep. Guards will be green to blue and very solid money. If you dont kill Mistress Anna, bards, or Isabella Cellus it wont mess with your epic faction. Not that it isnt repairable but it's prob best to just avoid them anyways.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

2 weeks untwinked and you're already 40+?

jesus fucking christ
Old 12-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Skeleton

Yeah, I think I was 37 by day 11. But understand that in lowbie zones like unrest there are high levels Powerleveling and rezzing all the time so I could get like 5 levels in a session sometimes. Things have slowed down a lot now. Trying to gear my character up, and scout for new zones to farm exp. Maybe CoM is an option?
Old 12-01-2022, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 weeks untwinked and you're already 40+?

jesus fucking christ
Old 12-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

kaesora undeads
Old 12-04-2022, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kaesora undeads
Worst advice ever. Ya have him jump down and have to crawl half a zone to get back out... Also has mixed undead and live mobs, where some live mobs also see invisible. Not to mention mobs are clerics, rangers, sks and the list goes on.
Old 12-04-2022, 10:50 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worst advice ever. Ya have him jump down and have to crawl half a zone to get back out... Also has mixed undead and live mobs, where some live mobs also see invisible. Not to mention mobs are clerics, rangers, sks and the list goes on.
LMAO. I actually went o kaesora by myself. Thank god my friend Nimdor was online to bail me out of that death trap. I had no idea what he was signing me up for, to think that I almost went down into the spiders. XD
Old 12-04-2022, 10:52 PM
Skeleton

Not to mention it's super out of the way for porter classes so nobody could reach me easily if I died.
Old 12-01-2022, 04:21 PM
Banned

It might be a Cleric solo guide, but who says a Paladin can't benefit from it?

https://wiki.project1999.com/Swish%2...ric_SOLO_guide

I'd say you're about ready for Spectres. Awesome camps. Although it seems like they no longer drop the 12p Scythes?

I recently killed some and they were dropping Rusty Scythes...they must have nerfed the drops.