Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-25-2023, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nose connected to vaginas, etc

If you are relating how the philtrum, which is sub-nasal, often forms a neurotic transference with the taint, both as a pathology of the pervert but also as a grooming association potential for either gender, that's not controversial.

The sexual energy or "interest" can float around the body and grid of sexual signifiers. In reality, none of these associations are "real" but imagined, because that is what such associations are -- examples of sexual association.

Different cultures subliminally judge the attractiveness of a woman, for example, based on how regularly she blinks, and when.

As for the philtrum vector, if that is what you are referring to, in homosexual literature wriggling or manipulating the philtrum shows a bunny fascination, but again, there is a lot flexibility. It can also function as a face vagina.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Bunch of fat retards hating on my watch still. Stay mad cucks

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-26-2023, 02:58 AM
Banned

This is tight, please don't go crying to the mods and ruin this

Let it run its course, it's the only way to work it all out
Old 03-26-2023, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

"Face vagina" that's all I need to know.
Buncha interweb psychologists e-ginaing.
Cuntface, that's pretty good.
Please fuck my mouth?
Blah blah, im smraterer (on porpoise!) than you.
Sadre, please try harderer, Trex at least offers pretty pictures. Well mostly.
Imma go fuck my sex doll.
I call her Vaginaface Jones.
Old 03-26-2023, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bunch of fat retards hating on my watch still. Stay mad cucks
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2023, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweentown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
use your head fucktard...ive put myself out there on national television, ive been on worldstarhiphop, i ran a very successful video sharing website of my own, ive put myself out there for the world to see, embarassed myself, made a fool of myself, ive seen it all ive done it all.....tell me.....why after EVERYTHING ive showcased to the world would i not cop to "doing drugs" im an open book dumb fuck. i drank beer for 5 years and quit, never done drugs a DAY in my life aside from marijuana when i was 15-around 18.

I don't know why but today seems like its gonna be a great day.
Old 03-26-2023, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweentown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its just amazing to me how many people talk massive amounts of shit but what do you say to me? the "meth head" the degenerate stain of EQ....thats doing better than ANYONE in this game lmao. thats whats always been so funny about all of this....my level of responsibility, the things i partake in daily, the charity work i do. my bird feeders, my squirrel feeders, my blue toilet water.....my yankee candles burning beside me....you know what thats called? thats called WINNING. thats called being a CARING, RESPONSIBLE, THOUGHTFUL, ROLE MODEL, you people could only DREAM to be 1/5th of what i am both inside and out.

I think this thread needs to get back where it belongs. Pure meth fueled stream of consciousness. Otherwise...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpHVcJT9AQc
Old 03-26-2023, 04:37 PM
Banned

sucks to suck
Old 03-26-2023, 06:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
i just want to say that ive endured a tremendous amount of bullying, and harassment in this game for the last 2 years. i have never reported it to a "GM" why? b/c i'm not a bitch. everyday people send me tells calling me names, harassing me endlessly, bullying me, and nobody does a fuckin thing about it....a guy in ec tunnel was trying to sell me a tola robe and said "oh well i need the plat on this toon and the robe is on another toon for you" so i then said to spankhy well that sounds pretty shady dude. he pretty much told me to fuck off and now the price would be 1900pp for me for dare questioning his business tactics. i responded with a simple "fuck off and die" and somehow that was enough for a GM to swoop in and suspend me for 14 days...i watched GMs humiliate and embarrass, and bully my brother for 2 days straight, summoning him in plane of fear, perma death looping him, also spawning endless orcs in kelethin that would attack us just for their own sick viewing pleasure...was anything done about that? no. im sick and tired of all the bullshit, ive tried to play the game like everyone else and have had 0 issues as all i do when i log in is PL and buff lowbies around the world. how a simple common phrase in a private tell of "fuck off and die" can get you a FOURTEEN day SUSPENSION is absolutely fucking BEYOND ME!
Plastered, is that you?
Old 03-27-2023, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i responded with a simple "fuck off and die"
Quote:
thats called being a CARING, RESPONSIBLE, THOUGHTFUL, ROLE MODEL