Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-22-2023, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweentown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea....meth man....loads of it...wont even take a motrin ib for a headache. never touched a drug a DAY in my life and thats on my mothers urn and everyone i love dearly that has passed. do you know any "meth" users that can plunk down 2500/month on rent with nothing included, 2 sphynx kittens i paid $1900 each for, and a $2,700 dollar championship bloodline akc registered german shepherd? man if meth is how you reach these milestones in life of being such a boss, as i am, please sign me up for some meth! you could never even dream of aspiring to land anywhere NEAR the level of success i've achieved in my lifetime.
i bet this guy owns a sex doll
Old 03-22-2023, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweentown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea....meth man....loads of it...wont even take a motrin ib for a headache. never touched a drug a DAY in my life and thats on my mothers urn and everyone i love dearly that has passed. do you know any "meth" users that can plunk down 2500/month on rent with nothing included, 2 sphynx kittens i paid $1900 each for, and a $2,700 dollar championship bloodline akc registered german shepherd? man if meth is how you reach these milestones in life of being such a boss, as i am, please sign me up for some meth! you could never even dream of aspiring to land anywhere NEAR the level of success i've achieved in my lifetime.
trollin is a art
Old 03-22-2023, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
pics of cats
Old 03-22-2023, 10:44 PM
Kobold

Some people sit on the opposite side of this computer screen just to fuck with you. Never forget that. lol
Old 03-22-2023, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaiyan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people sit on the opposite side of this computer screen just to fuck with you. Never forget that. lol
and sometimes the opposite side of the screen exists to fuck with your perception of reality. aslong as we all learn something about ourselves its pretty neato though.
Old 03-22-2023, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaiyan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people sit on the opposite side of this computer screen just to fuck with you.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2023, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Not a land owner hu? Sorry you're poor
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-23-2023, 12:35 AM
Banned

yea, i guess just paying in rent alone what your entirely salary is after taxes for the year puts me in the "poor" bracket.
Old 03-23-2023, 12:38 AM
Banned

funny thing about you clowns is you all secretly send me tells individually telling me how much you envy me, how good i look with my implants, how great a guy i am, etc etc...that's the funniest part about all of this. but go ahead...put on a "show" for each other as a collective so you don't look so cringe.
Old 03-23-2023, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

My watch costs more than your car - seek help

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang