Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2018, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit, i've been keyboard turning in EQ since 1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] in fact, i just re-installed P99 on my new computer after 3 years and was having trouble controlling my character and couldn't figure out why until I realized i had my arrow keys set to strafe instead of turn. I also click spells and hotbuttons. I'm terrible at this game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you would have very little fun on a red server just saying.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Can't wait to prove how good I am next season in P99 Esports
Old 10-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait to prove how good I am next season in P99 Esports
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ROyZFB7Is

barf
Old 10-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you would have very little fun on a red server just saying.
Yeah, I heard there's only like 12 people on it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 10-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Banned

y wont they wipe it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2018, 08:34 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rather than disabling MQ on this quest, I think a more expedient fix would be just to make it so the lore item check applies to active corpses as well as inventory / bank. No more corpsing AC rings or Tranny crowns.

The other fix could be for GM's to be less liberal in their restoration of rotted corpses.

Of course: NOT CLASSIC.
Unless things have changed in this area in the last year or so, server GM’s do not restore corpses with corpsed items on them. It’s on the player to keep this up, not the staff.

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 10-06-2018, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

is OP the same permavirgin who spent 5 hours killing hasten and bragged on reddit about it?
Old 11-21-2018, 11:37 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doil_Boil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SRO ac isn’t really a camp persay. So regardless of who’s waiting this is entirely legal.
You aren’t “wrong”, but I feel like if you’re in the zone and clearly intending to grab it, you should have some precedence under the idea of “play nice”. Killing Quillmane in South Karan’s is usually highly frowned upon and has three spawn points in a big open zone. It gets “KS’ed” sometimes-but a polite player would CC before killing. I think this Druid share an AC spawn instead of monopolizing J Boots sales.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarTurtle62 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You aren’t “wrong”, but I feel like if you’re in the zone and clearly intending to grab it, you should have some precedence under the idea of “play nice”. Killing Quillmane in South Karan’s is usually highly frowned upon and has three spawn points in a big open zone. It gets “KS’ed” sometimes-but a polite player would CC before killing. I think this Druid share an AC spawn instead of monopolizing J Boots sales.
I'm pretty sure you can camp Quillmane, but you have to have someone on every spawn point (and I thought there were more than three?). If you and a friend are doing a couple spawn points and someone snags a Quil you generate it's only "frowned upon", but if you've got all the spawn points and someone snags it they're KSing.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:08 PM
Orc

100% agree Loramin! Not “against the rules” to hold AC but just saying it would be polite to share and respect a would-be hunter’s intention to kill if present and actively finding. The few classes with track are at a serious advantage in the FTE format. QM might be a bad example, but if OP is waiting hour after hour in SRo, to lose his chance to a druid that just ports in an uses track seems rude and not “playing nice”, if you feel me.
Closed Thread