Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your move, forum game Masters.
nOtIcE mE. • . •
Old 02-06-2020, 02:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even the forum moderators are taking shots at Teppler/Polycaster.
Actually it looks like he is taking shots at the whiny bitches who report truth-tellers like Teppler and myself. You cowards can't even do your own fighting on the internet, you have to try to get someone with admin power to back you up. It's definitely not taking shots at me, as I've never tried to report anyone for anything. I can argue my own battles, unlike intellectual cowards such as yourself.

Please explain this fixation you have with thinking I'm Teppler and from 4chan.

You accuse us of being conspiracy theorists, yet you somehow think there is a web-wide conspiracy originating on 4chan following you around with multiple accounts. Not sure if narcissistic or paranoid. Probably both, with a touch of retardation.
Old 02-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Banned

Teppler tattled first
Old 02-06-2020, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the whiny bitches who report truth-tellers like Teppler and myself
10/10
Old 02-06-2020, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually it looks like he is taking shots at the whiny bitches who report truth-tellers like Teppler and myself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F5193016-7B63-48BC-99A4-5B07C71A6D9A.jpg (20.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-06-2020, 02:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Please person who has volunteered their time to moderate this forum so everyone can enjoy it, waste some time on me because I need attention."
Old 02-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Actually it looks like he is taking shots at the whiny bitches who report truth-tellers like Teppler and myself. You cowards can't even do your own fighting on the internet, you have to try to get someone with admin power to back you up. It's definitely not taking shots at me, as I've never tried to report anyone for anything. I can argue my own battles, unlike intellectual cowards such as yourself.

Please explain this fixation you have with thinking I'm Teppler and from 4chan.

You accuse us of being conspiracy theorists, yet you somehow think there is a web-wide conspiracy originating on 4chan following you around with multiple accounts. Not sure if narcissistic or paranoid. Probably both, with a touch of retardation.
Shut up Teppler.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:25 PM
Banned

The problem is left wing ideas don’t exist without censorship.

They simply always lose on all levels and need a mod support them as they trample all over the idea of discussion via harassment, doxxing and just destroying a decent discussion in general in favor by calling everyone a racist/sexist whatever. That’s where it always go. You have a discussion about a topic then this one group of people never stays on that topic it always turns to if person x is a racist or sexist and then devolves to a relentless harassment campaign about that. How many people have we seen them do this to?

In the beginning I only reported harassment and people destroying the discussion via personal attacks and what not. I always had very clear and plentiful examples. So much that mods HAD to ban people because you were being retarded in a way that can’t be ignored despite the fact that they first gave you 10 warnings and still ignored 90% of your infractions.

This isn’t destroying political discussion. See you don’t understand this because you are mentally ill and too wrapped up in us vs them. By trying to root out the personal attacks I was doing everything I could to save the political discussion.

Here’s a good example of the protectionism leftism needs to survive. Horza went on a relentless harassment campaign pairing republicans as pedophiles for weeks. I mean how fucking stupid is this guy? Pedophilia is rampant on the left much worse than the right. I start pointing this out, you know with much clearer evidence and boom that was the last of any political discussion on these forums.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

you spent weeks speeddialing the mods every time someone upset you here, you dont get to act like anyone else here has abused censorship more than you
Old 02-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Teppler harassed the moderators until they banned all political discussions? This is news to me.
Closed Thread