Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2023, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Accused? He's been convicted. Eugene carroll. He raped her, was found guilty of it by a judge and jury of his peers.
He's not been convicted of anything.
Old 09-18-2023, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do these women always wait decades to come out and accuse someone of rape.

This reminds me of blazey ford when she accused Kavanaugh of laying on top of her at a teen party 30 years ago.

It’s unbelievable how the left just “believes” women without questioning the voracity of their claims.
It's veracity, and I don't believe everyone carte blanche.

But I do believe those who accuse a known pedophile and rapist like Donald Trump!
Old 09-18-2023, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How hot is hot enough for the right to care?
7.5 or higher

anything less is unrapable in a court of law
Old 09-18-2023, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
7.5 or higher

anything less is unrapable in a court of law
I understand there is the power fantasy, which is why I could never be a rapist. Nothing makes me more flaccid than a girl crying, snot running out her nose, begging for her life. If someone offered me a million dollars to have sex with an actor doing that I wouldn’t be able to do it

But even despite the power fantasy, rapists still tend to target women who are remotely objectively attractive. Not always, but it’s more likely a target than one who looks like Eugene

And since no one here was present for the act (I hope) all we have to go on is probability that it did or did not occur
Old 09-18-2023, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Believe all wamen” except the one who made allegations against Biden
You mean literally the one that defected to Russia:

Tara Reade, who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, defects to Russia.

You don't see the optics in that?
Old 09-18-2023, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean literally the one that defected to Russia:

Tara Reade, who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, defects to Russia.

You don't see the optics in that?
Well she would be near-unemployable due to making an accusation against the establishment. Would be getting death threats but most public figures get those, that comes with the territory

So I could see moving for better opportunities in a diff country, but Russia is an odd choice…
Old 09-18-2023, 05:12 PM
Banned

Damn population 6000 just got 7000 African men at once

Diversity a strength? Looks like you just got strong as fuck with 6000 new people to have to take care of!

Supposedly the migrants have begun setting up blockades and taking over parts of the island
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3047.jpg (20.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3048.jpg (20.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-18-2023, 05:23 PM
Banned

That isn't migration.
Old 09-18-2023, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That isn't migration.
+1

These border countries in the EU are suffering the same as border states in the USA.

It’s hilarious to me that New York is having societal collapse over several thousand migrants being bussed in, but the border states are handling millions.
Old 09-18-2023, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well she would be near-unemployable due to making an accusation against the establishment. Would be getting death threats but most public figures get those, that comes with the territory

So I could see moving for better opportunities in a diff country, but Russia is an odd choice…
Don’t Republicans voters excel at death threats. It is like all they have left with current abysmal state of the party.
Closed Thread