Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a show created by a Jew. Mostly anyone insulting Jews on that show is portrayed as a horrible human being which means that they are always praising the Jewish people as victimized. Real daring stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd want to kill them too for how they've presented things. Matt and Trey are not good guys. There's sacred cows they will not attack. They are fucking cowards. Try and figure out why they attack the things they attack. Then, more importantly, figure out which subjects they won't touch and ask why.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Matt and Trey live with intense security in America, you listed all these no namers from the Charlie Hebdo incident all the way in France. Matt and Trey got rewarded for attacking Mohammed by their Hollywood overlords. Do you know what Matt and Trey have done to shape young impressionable minds with how they've presented Middle Easterners? Hundreds of thousands have died in attacks against the middle east. I'd want to kill them too for how they've presented things. Matt and Trey are not good guys. There's sacred cows they will not attack. They are fucking cowards. Try and figure out why they attack the things they attack. Then, more importantly, figure out which subjects they won't touch and ask why.
I understand this direct assault on a western nation's freedom of speech doesn't possess enough of a celebrity death toll to merit importance, but ask yourself why you're such a celebrity obsessed retard. Because you're an American. That's why.
Last edited by Cecily; 10-09-2019 at 11:41 PM..
Old 10-10-2019, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The propaganda will be about “WE NEED CAPITALISM” but really capitalism doesn’t exist anywhere in the world in 2019. In America we have rule by big corporate interests, that’s the final form of capitalism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir Lenin
Imperialism, or the domination of finance capital, is that highest stage of capitalism in which this separation reaches vast proportions. The supremacy of finance capital over all other forms of capital means the predominance of the rentier and of the financial oligarchy; it means that a small number of financially “powerful” states stand out among all the rest.

If it were necessary to give the briefest possible definition of imperialism we should have to say that imperialism is the monopoly stage of capitalism. But very brief definitions, although convenient, for they sum up the main points, are nevertheless inadequate. And so, we must give a definition of imperialism that will include the following five of its basic features:

(1) the concentration of production and capital has developed to such a high stage that it has created monopolies which play a decisive role in economic life; (2) the merging of bank capital with industrial capital, and the creation, on the basis of this “finance capital”, of a financial oligarchy; (3) the export of capital as distinguished from the export of commodities acquires exceptional importance; (4) the formation of international monopolist capitalist associations which share the world among themselves, and (5) the territorial division of the whole world among the biggest capitalist powers is completed. Imperialism is capitalism at that stage of development at which the dominance of monopolies and finance capital is established; in which the export of capital has acquired pronounced importance; in which the division of the world among the international trusts has begun, in which the division of all territories of the globe among the biggest capitalist powers has been completed.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's a show created by a Jew. Mostly anyone insulting Jews on that show is portrayed as a horrible human being which means that they are always praising the Jewish people as victimized. Real daring stuff.
Whatever the case, they are for freedom of expression, which some believe the jews are trying to suppress.

There will always be propaganda, but it is up to the people to distinguish what is truth and what is fabricated. The problem is when you start silencing the opposing viewpoint, which to my knowledge they are against.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:25 AM
Planar Protector

although south park has the aesthetic form of "radical centrist idiot manchild cartoon", its class content is revolutionary
Old 10-10-2019, 04:26 AM
Fire Giant

HOnestly one day i expect to see about someone gone on a rampage killing people in America and he gets put away. And suddenly we wont hear from Teppler again.

Fruitcake. Some real red flags right here.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand this direct assault on a western nation's freedom of speech doesn't possess enough of a celebrity death toll to merit importance, but ask yourself why you're such a celebrity obsessed retard. Because you're an American. That's why.
I’m a celebrity obsessed retard? I’ve been on the internet arguing for a long time and that is the first time I’ve been accused of such a thing lol

I’m just pointing out the Muslim brotherhood doesn’t attack high profile targets like Matt and Trey. Want to know why?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkVohPC_YpU

Matt and Trey are in their ivory towers far away in America as they attack Islam.

Ask why weren’t Matt and Trey attacked for their blasphemy if what they did was so dangerous and so daring? It’s because they are protected. More than physically protected, their Hollywood bosses LOVE the content when they attack people following Islam as backwards goatfuckers. They don’t put out content that actually challenges the status quo. They are comedy centrals golden child.

I can’t stress enough how big of cowards Matt and Trey are for doing the establishments bidding. And I think we can look at it from this perspective- can anyone name any anti establishment positions South Park has ever taken? They don’t get in trouble because they don’t take anti establishment positions.

They did their part in portraying Muslims in a certain way that helped us invade the Middle East at Israel’s benefit and cause hundreds of thousands of middle eastern and American deaths. Matt and Trey can fry in hell for all I’m concerned. I know what they’ve done by pleasing their Hollywood masters.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:34 AM
Banned

If you guys actually want to see daring content that challenged the status quo look up Million Dollar Extreme presents World Peace.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KCHdNjTYnEk

It was on adult swim and had high ratings during its only season and was promptly cancelled for being too edgy.

The idea of South Park pushing the edge is retarded. Hollywood execs love it. It’s completely kosher.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:59 AM
Banned

http://is2.4chan.org/pol/1570698663911.png

http://is2.4chan.org/pol/1570697721913.png

Some people’s opinion can be bought.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Wait you're saying in exchange for money some people will endorse products and/or political agendas? Fuck. My world has just fell apart.

You're like a prophet Teppler. How are you not the leader of your country with this kind of acumen.
Closed Thread