Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Default Only good races can get the achievements!

Ogres and trolls can't compete. I know they don't mean anything but for reals...
Old 10-25-2019, 05:32 PM
Orc

Should have rolled another race then? I mean, heavy penalty races/classes need to be reminded of their place. Yellow text now and then is still entertaining, even as an ogre sk barely half their level
Old 10-25-2019, 05:38 PM
Fire Giant

It's even worse than that. In old classic retail, trolls and ogres were able to travel to Faydwer and back to freeport by swimming into the front of the boats. They pulled this off from Freeport by simply going through the sewers and jumping into the ocean and swimming to the right spot to wait, avoiding all NPC's.

Meanwhile, 10 years later, this is still not addressed but hey!!! We have these really great non classic achievements! Super!
Old 10-25-2019, 05:45 PM
Banned

You sound like an ingrate bro
Old 10-25-2019, 05:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's even worse than that. In old classic retail, trolls and ogres were able to travel to Faydwer and back to freeport by swimming into the front of the boats. They pulled this off from Freeport by simply going through the sewers and jumping into the ocean and swimming to the right spot to wait, avoiding all NPC's.

Meanwhile, 10 years later, this is still not addressed but hey!!! We have these really great non classic achievements! Super!
You need to relax bro. You're always so angry. Eat an eskimo pie and sit the fuck down.
Old 10-25-2019, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_Bard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to relax bro. You're always so angry. Eat an eskimo pie and sit the fuck down.
Thanks for your offer of giving every troll and ogre a cloudy potion so they can group with friends that rolled toons in Faydwer. Really generous of ya.
Old 10-25-2019, 07:14 PM
Kobold

Not to toot my own horn but I was like 20 minutes late for first lvl 5 SK as a Troll. I even ate dinner and wasn't really tryharding, so it's definitely possible, just harder I guess?
Old 10-25-2019, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

Level three ogre Shaman reporting in. No way I'm going to compete, but I'm having a blast. I'm thankful for everyone that worked to make this a reality.
Closed Thread