Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 03:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can thank... You guessed it, ST for that. They refused any form of sharing with guilds capable of killing noble unless they literally were first to touch it after spawn. So races it became.
Unfortunately, that’s not true. Phatez mocked the rest of UN’s win rate often after they refuse multiple rotational offers and lost 95%+ races.

The rest of the UN is just like ST. Other than the fact they are really bad at EQ.
Old 02-09-2021, 08:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately, that’s not true. Phatez mocked the rest of UN’s win rate often after they refuse multiple rotational offers and lost 95%+ races.

The rest of the UN is just like ST. Other than the fact they are really bad at EQ.
Enjoy the lie fed by ST?

What is the result of the last 4 races again? 3 kingdom 1 venerate 0 ST.

Beside I don,t think you can gage how good people are at EQ by how much they re willing to train to run easter than the other, that's a p99 perversion.
Old 02-09-2021, 09:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enjoy the lie fed by ST?

What is the result of the last 4 races again? 3 kingdom 1 venerate 0 ST.

Beside I don,t think you can gage how good people are at EQ by how much they re willing to train to run easter than the other, that's a p99 perversion.
Ok
Old 02-09-2021, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think its funny someone came up with a name for tab jumping already lmao

now wtf is it!
It isn't a new thing. Anyone who raced on Blue for raid mobs knows about it. It was deemed cheating by the GM's the guy in the video was tab jumping. If you tab while jumping it keeps you in the air longer and gives you a slightly bigger advantage each jump.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:02 AM
Aviak

My favorite part of Green so far has been watching it devolve in the same way Blue has. Looks like Beta2 is going swimmingly.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bad thread but i post first so i do win
First loser trophy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2021, 11:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite part of Green so far has been watching it devolve in the same way Blue has. Looks like Beta2 is going swimmingly.
tHe BEtA Is oVEr
Old 02-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Aviak

PR smear campaigns and tears as a valid strategy to increase loots for losers isn’t classic. It’s what your little sisters did growing up.

Has anyone ever been a benevolent ruler of a live or P99 server?
Old 02-10-2021, 04:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A way to rationalize losing.
LOL
Old 02-10-2021, 10:54 AM
Banned

i like how they are turning what we have said about them this whole time, implying that ST is lieing to its members. when DMO accused the federation guilds of story building about the sequence of events. The legit are late to the party in every sense. down to using what we have said against them against us. they are welfare elves in everything they do. They have to take, steal or "share" from everyone. They will never do for themselves.
Closed Thread