Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 12:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like how they are turning what we have said about them this whole time, implying that ST is lieing to its members. when DMO accused the federation guilds of story building about the sequence of events. The legit are late to the party in every sense. down to using what we have said against them against us. they are welfare elves in everything they do. They have to take, steal or "share" from everyone. They will never do for themselves.
Don't have to imply. It wasn't being overly dominant they got punished for as their motd would imply (this is how you actually use the word, by the way). Menden's post is pretty clear on that subject: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=378017

Remind me again - what are your contributions to the raid success you keep touting? Please be specific.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't have to imply. It wasn't being overly dominant they got punished for as their motd would imply (this is how you actually use the word, by the way). Menden's post is pretty clear on that subject: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=378017

Remind me again - what are your contributions to the raid success you keep touting? Please be specific.
Nevermind. No longer relevant.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Bahahahaha!!!
Closed Thread