Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-25-2020, 11:25 AM
Kobold

Updated a missing zone, thanks for the feedback guys!
Old 01-25-2020, 11:52 AM
Kobold

I submitted my wiki entry under visual enhancements and it hasn't' shown up, is there some one that has to approve it?
Old 01-29-2020, 03:22 PM
Kobold

Ak'anon

Neriak

Freeport

Qeynos

Surefall Glade

Halas
Old 12-06-2022, 10:32 AM
Kobold

Haven't played in a couple years, but plan on coming back and need to overhaul all of Kunark and Velious. If anyone is interested in testing some of the zone/mob files I do, let me know or message me in game @Nokts.
Old 12-06-2022, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I submitted my wiki entry under visual enhancements and it hasn't' shown up, is there some one that has to approve it?
There's no "submitting" or "approving" on the wiki: you just edit, and the change appears immediately after you save.

If you made a page though (eg. /Foo), the wiki won't automatically add any links to it. If you want (say) the https://wiki.project1999.com/Visual_Enhancements page to link to it, you just need to edit that page and add some [[Foo]] code to link to your page.

P.S. And sorry I didn't see that until now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-06-2022, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Hi Tkon, I am looking around for information on the philosophy behind your mod, but haven't found anything.

The screenshots look good, but I think it would be helpful to explain what you are trying to achieve (push toward a particular style, lite load, fix bugs, etc) so that your target market can better identify whether this visual enhancement is for them.

Keep up the good work as long as you are enjoying it! Do you have a link for your wiki entry? I couldn't find any trace on the wiki or the edit history page for "Visual Enhancements"

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 05-16-2023, 08:04 PM
Large Bat

Can anyone re-upload this? The link is dead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2023, 11:02 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone re-upload this? The link is dead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also looking for the download
Old 07-16-2023, 09:33 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Bump for reupload