Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see what you're saying, although i would bet more than just level 60's would transfer.

I have only been on project1999 for 2 months. Started on blue because that's where my RL buddies were... They don't play much, and PVP has always been where i wanted to be. My bard is only lvl 42, and that's the character i would transfer to RED.
A bard is fine because they can level by themselves and it isn't too painful.

If any melee other than bard joined the server at level 42 they would quit within a couple log ins.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand;1379030[B
]Which is why you'll probably see some sort of deals brokered in Velious[/B], because the clamored for three way will probably be no longer viable. Now whether it's a "let's ally to kill Nihilum than we fight each other for the mob" scenario, or a full on raid alliance, or a "fuck it let's just grief Nihilum" approach, I don't know. But that would be my honest hunch for Velious currently since I fully expect you guys to have close to 100 people, and I'm fully aware that it takes 50ish people to slay big dragons with correct class composition. Though I hope that instead there's a massive pop surge with blue copies/transfers and that all three guilds are completely viable on their own in Velious, and perhaps even four or five! One can dream.
I can't speak for Lite or all of Azrael, but I get the feeling there is more dislike for you than Nizzar or Tune. Just sayin...

- Oppressor
Old 03-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemandella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't speak for Lite or all of Azrael, but I get the feeling there is more dislike for you than Nizzar or Tune. Just sayin...

- Oppressor
Disgusting. Don't flake out on your true hatred.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Careful saying things like that oppressor your fungis might go missing
Old 03-24-2014, 08:12 PM
Banned

Keep focused oppresor. Heartbrands trickery is Childs play compared to what nihilum has done to this server
Old 03-24-2014, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep focused oppresor. Heartbrands trickery is Childs play compared to what nihilum has done to this server
I am focused pal... Just lot's going on ya know? The Duke may be gone forever.. I didn't realize how much I loved him till he is gone ya know? All those corpse camps trying to get my wizard in rags to 50. Wheelchair would grief me non-stop.. but in a way made the game worth playing..

- Oppressor
Old 03-24-2014, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Ya dunno, I'm not one of trickery tbh, I consider myself one of the nicest people on the box which has always been my downfall. 2 each their own tho.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me sum this up..

Nihilum - VS, CT, Draco, Inno, PD, Siverwing
Red Dawn - Sev
Azrael - Fay , Druushk , Xygoz , Talendor , Nagafen + most yellow text

Thanks to Azrael training us in VP we could not finish it up.
FTFY

PS VP Yellow Text should count double.
Last edited by lite; 03-24-2014 at 11:58 PM..
Old 03-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We expected Az to be at fob line and nihi at TT. All sides were on edge not knowing what the other 2 were going to do. Was great
RD and Nilly have a history of teaming up... Was a simple decision to go fuck up nilly as we had much bigger plans for the rest of the day.
Closed Thread