Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 05:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know, right?? The Nath and Jeir one is so cool. Just a wizard and enchanter, taking advantage of hapless adventurers. And as for the Blart/FoH ones, I suspect Salem drew some stylistic inspiration from them.

Maybe what the next PvP server needs is a big guild of anti-PKs. We need a <Peace of Formosa> type guild. They would constantly endeavor to police the highways of Norrath, keeping the PKs at bay, which would allow a significant bluebie population to develop. These, in turn, would be the prey that sustain the PK life.
C u in Pantheon (2025)
Old 07-29-2019, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Half are playing RoZ half are playing Devnoob

Zero are playing red
Old 07-29-2019, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half are playing RoZ half are playing Devnoob

Zero are playing red
Might give Roz a try. Havnt playes eq emu in over a year. How many people play on Roz and what expansion are they up to?
Old 07-29-2019, 07:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've not had an experience like that at all and I find it extremely hardly to believe someone would corpse camp you for 5 hours if they weren't also there to camp an item.
Were you there at the beginning of the server? A lot of people quit in droves due to this kind of behavior. The population on Red was close to a thousand!

One example I recall was in the Ocean of Tears. Multiple Holocaust members were camping an island the boat passes by.
They were nuking people through the boat with levitation/sow, then ganging up on those who ran on the island.

This was the one I logged off to eat and watch a movie. Ports didn't exist yet, and there was even xp loss...but I needed my combine two handed sword to kill ghouls dammit.

Many of those people on the boat permadied, lost forever at sea. Soon I see Holocaust members complaining the server population is dropping fast. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I became casual and joined a guild called <Fresh>, but that's another story for another time. Cool story bro.
Old 07-29-2019, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

This guy is so mad about eq pvp game style in 2019. Bet he still sucks at the game. So happy they don’t reset this so I can rest. You better believe this shit opens up again and all you blue queens are dying off.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy is so mad about eq pvp game style in 2019. Bet he still sucks at the game. So happy they don’t reset this so I can rest. You better believe this shit opens up again and all you blue queens are dying off.
Your so mad, but then say I'm the one who is mad. Then you say your happy, start insulting me, then randomly insult all blue server people as transgenders [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You okay?
Old 07-29-2019, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Lol what? Queens aren’t transgenders btw. Not saying queens can’t be transgenders. Frankly don’t give a shit about people’s presences especially on a video game built for kids that people latch onto 20 years later!

Don’t delete my stuff bro!

Better believe if they reset this shit i am coming here to fuck your world son.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your so mad, but then say I'm the one who is mad. Then you say your happy, start insulting me, then randomly insult all blue server people as transgenders [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You okay?
You can't make sense out of nonsense.
Old 07-30-2019, 06:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
C u in Pantheon (2025)
2025? Optimist.
Old 07-30-2019, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol what? Queens aren’t transgenders btw. Not saying queens can’t be transgenders.
Nice to have an expert on the forum.