Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RD had 25 ish..Nihi came w 30. We threw down but us peasents went down in a blaze of glory
i just realized you posted there was pvp for ct, my reading comprehension failed, sry
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

So is the duke banned?
Old 03-24-2014, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Why ya'll mad ? You have a guild bind in field of bone, would be dumb to not bind rush. Trying to deny it b/c you lost the mob and the pvp despite it maybe?
Old 03-24-2014, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

the duke is dead, long live the duke
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 03-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Banned

You know the best part of it was that our wizard accidentally evac'd us while we were still doing loot/buffs, Somehow porting in ontop of ~20ish people no one managed to die before an evac safely got off in time catching everyone. But not before people took off and ported to save us, Turns out by time we got to KC and re-evac'd we turned the tide of the battle some. But I dunno as soon as Azrael started heading to EJ TT ZL for the 2nd time I saw em all coming at me, next thing I know a mez finally landed on me. then entire azrael raid stopped, and i see opressor and someone else casting. Then I hear sunstrike hit you, Draught hit you, dispelled, dispelled, dispelled, dispelled. backstabbed backstabbed. Thank god for partials otherwise I would have been instantly dead. Sunstrike for 487 pras jesus. I switched characters but I THINK the rough tally was about 32 azrael kills to 28 nihilum kills.

Though despite what people are saying, I think the azrael bound in FoB only a handful of them actually made it back to do anything. The rest were rezzed back in I am pretty sure so either way....Chasing bamzal into a tree for ~30 seconds was neat. I saw so many people calling out issues with their discs, like colgate saying he popped voiddance or something instead of innerflame I figured he just clicked wrong thing, then another person said they popped evasive instead of mighty strike. Go figure, didn't look at my hotkeys and bam go to duelist someone OH WAIT I JUST POPPED COUNTER ATTACK. GG

Most fun ive had on server in long time next to the seb fight for trak last week. Pras
Old 03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Fire Giant

pit reply

people actually read walls of text? just saying to much for my eyes
Old 03-24-2014, 11:10 AM
Banned

So getting corps camped for three hours Is winning pvp thèse days? Lol
Old 03-24-2014, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Day started with PVP in EJ after we got VS uncontested. All three guilds showed up, and Azrael and Nihilum went after each other. It was a good battle and Nihilum held the advantage after the initial skirmish, but Azrael regrouped quickly and eventually held EJ/TT. Shame neither Az or Nihilum got the dragon because one of us deserved it. The funniest part was Chopper /shout'ing that RD would side with whoever gave them the most pixels. Props to Az and Nihilum leadership for not giving into the demands, and although it worked out perfectly for RD it would be interesting if Az/Nihilum decided next time to take the 40-60 seconds required to remove RD from the equation before fighting for the profits.

Az sat on some Nihilum corpses for a 1-2 hours and the strategy for the most part paid off as they were able to engage and kill Fay literally as we rolled up on them in TD. This was a pretty decisive Nihilum PVP victory, although Azrael had dragon engagement going as we hit them initially and they won the PVE. Not trying to whine but we got hardcore f'd by the broken ass OT boat, thing was late and took like 10 minutes to get from the OT dock to the TD zone. Even 1 minute would have made a ton of difference.

I was pretty wiped out and didn't raid the rest of the evening so I'm not sure what happened after that.

TLDR:
VS goes to Nihilum uncontested
Sev goes to RD uncontested. Big fun PVP fight between Az/Nihilum initially won by Nihilum but eventually zone control went to Az.
Fay goes to Azrael uncontested (barely). Hell I'll call it contested as the mob was at about 20% when we rolled up. PVP skirmish won by Nihilum.

Very little shit talk for the most part, some good battles. It was a fun day and I'd like to thank all the Azrael and Nihilum that participated.

Someone else try to impartially fill in the rest. I'm trying my best not to spew propaganda. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Day started with PVP in EJ after we got VS uncontested. All three guilds showed up, and Azrael and Nihilum went after each other. It was a good battle and Nihilum held the advantage after the initial skirmish, but Azrael regrouped quickly and eventually held EJ/TT. Shame neither Az or Nihilum got the dragon because one of us deserved it. The funniest part was Chopper /shout'ing that RD would side with whoever gave them the most pixels. Props to Az and Nihilum leadership for not giving into the demands, and although it worked out perfectly for RD it would be interesting if Az/Nihilum decided next time to take the 40-60 seconds required to remove RD from the equation before fighting for the profits.

Az sat on some Nihilum corpses for a 1-2 hours and the strategy for the most part paid off as they were able to engage and kill Fay literally as we rolled up on them in TD. This was a pretty decisive Nihilum PVP victory, although Azrael had dragon engagement going as we hit them initially and they won the PVE. Not trying to whine but we got hardcore f'd by the broken ass OT boat, thing was late and took like 10 minutes to get from the OT dock to the TD zone. Even 1 minute would have made a ton of difference.

I was pretty wiped out and didn't raid the rest of the evening so I'm not sure what happened after that.

TLDR:
VS goes to Nihilum uncontested
Sev goes to RD uncontested. Big fun PVP fight between Az/Nihilum initially won by Nihilum but eventually zone control went to Az.
Fay goes to Azrael uncontested (barely). Hell I'll call it contested as the mob was at about 20% when we rolled up. PVP skirmish won by Nihilum.

Very little shit talk for the most part, some good battles. It was a fun day and I'd like to thank all the Azrael and Nihilum that participated.

Someone else try to impartially fill in the rest. I'm trying my best not to spew propaganda. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We earned the dragon because we made the smart tactical play of sitting on the sidelines to wait to engage. You can be self righteous all you want and not accept offers of help, but in Velious when you're being continually wiped by Azrael on 15 minute dragon fights, we will see how far your self righteousness over a video game goes.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Day started with PVP in EJ after we got VS uncontested. All three guilds showed up, and Azrael and Nihilum went after each other. It was a good battle and Nihilum held the advantage after the initial skirmish, but Azrael regrouped quickly and eventually held EJ/TT. Shame neither Az or Nihilum got the dragon because one of us deserved it. The funniest part was Chopper /shout'ing that RD would side with whoever gave them the most pixels. Props to Az and Nihilum leadership for not giving into the demands, and although it worked out perfectly for RD it would be interesting if Az/Nihilum decided next time to take the 40-60 seconds required to remove RD from the equation before fighting
Looooooool

You know your rustling jimmies when people start thinking if allying against RD