Banned

Back to afking all day in blue ec tunnel with all of ye
Old 01-17-2020, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Pls write better posts. Yours are getting boring
Old 01-17-2020, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
consider blue

its never been better
I've been playing mostly on Blue recently. Green leveling is essentially the same experience as on Blue now (i.e. everyone just goes to the usual zones and no one plays anywhere else). Why would I want to do the same thing I've had to do on Blue over and over on a brand new server? Personally, the draw of the new servers for me was getting to see people in old world zones that no one ever touches on Blue...alas that mostly went away with the split.
Old 01-17-2020, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been playing mostly on Blue recently. Green leveling is essentially the same experience as on Blue now (i.e. everyone just goes to the usual zones and no one plays anywhere else). Why would I want to do the same thing I've had to do on Blue over and over on a brand new server? Personally, the draw of the new servers for me was getting to see people in old world zones that no one ever touches on Blue...alas that mostly went away with the split.
Turns out most people never went to those zones because they suck balls.

Leveling up is still way more fun though, the lack of 100k melee twinks literally everywhere makes the game far more interesting.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 01-17-2020, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turns out most people never went to those zones because they suck balls.

Leveling up is still way more fun though, the lack of 100k melee twinks literally everywhere makes the game far more interesting.
I haven't really noticed the lack of twinks making a difference. Sure if you're duoing, or maybe trioing, it might sometimes make things a bit interesting, but any more people than that and gear barely matters.

I've seen a little bit of increased Cleric downtime from it (and that's also in part just due to lack of Clarity until 29, and then after that downtime decreases drastically), but nothing beyond that. Most groups I've been in will consistently pull yellows and reds when they are spawned and take them down with ease. Classic mobs are so easy that you can take them down easily with barely any gear on anyone in the group (we'll see what happens in Kunark when mobs hit harder and have higher HP pools though, but we're not there yet). In fact, the only group wipe I've had was one time in Unrest due to the crazy wide aggro range of yard mobs; beyond that, it's been incredibly easy and smooth sailing and have barely noticed a difference versus twinked groups in Blue.
Old 01-17-2020, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't really noticed the lack of twinks making a difference. Sure if you're duoing, or maybe trioing, it might sometimes make things a bit interesting, but any more people than that and gear barely matters.

I've seen a little bit of increased Cleric downtime from it (and that's also in part just due to lack of Clarity until 29, and then after that downtime decreases drastically), but nothing beyond that. Most groups I've been in will consistently pull yellows and reds when they are spawned and take them down with ease. Classic mobs are so easy that you can take them down easily with barely any gear on anyone in the group (we'll see what happens in Kunark when mobs hit harder and have higher HP pools though, but we're not there yet). In fact, the only group wipe I've had was one time in Unrest due to the crazy wide aggro range of yard mobs; beyond that, it's been incredibly easy and smooth sailing and have barely noticed a difference versus twinked groups in Blue.
Don’t know what to tell you then. I think the difference is rather obvious.

Have you grouped up with many Fungi/Epic Rogues on Blue?

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 01-17-2020, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t know what to tell you then. I think the difference is rather obvious.

Have you grouped up with many Fungi/Epic Rogues on Blue?
I mean sure, there's differences in DPS and things, but I haven't noticed a material difference in ability to handle yellows and reds, downtime, etc. Pretty much every group I've been in is constantly chain pulling (including yellows and reds) without any twinks at all without issue just like the groups do on Blue.
Old 01-17-2020, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

300-700 PLAYER SERVERS ARE NOT CLASSIC
Closed Thread