Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2021, 12:22 PM
Banned

join green today
Old 10-12-2021, 02:45 PM
Skeleton

Lol, riding on furors coat tails… shame someone already took internet tough guys, would have been a good next name for vanq… maybe keyboard warriors is open still? Or basement warriors? or tough time of the year guild?
Old 10-12-2021, 02:51 PM
Skeleton

Wait, you need me to prove to you, that you did something shady? Do you have alzheimer's or you do some much shady stuff, that you can’t record them all and need someone to remind you?
Old 10-12-2021, 02:53 PM
Skeleton

how do you get more out of pixels then you do your wives and kids?
Old 10-12-2021, 02:57 PM
Skeleton

Sigh, I was there when we got trained. How is that drinking koolaid? Do you know what that saying means? Don’t have anything from personal experience to post? That’s the whole point of my post is I watched the trains come in, and you guys kill the targets, and train us again and move on to the next target, and train other guilds on the way… this is not hearsay I saw it first hand… maybe its you that is drinking the koolaid… or jizz.
Old 10-12-2021, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quad post. The new standard.
Old 10-12-2021, 03:14 PM
Skeleton

you really should do alot more reading, and a lot less posting. and maybe know what you are talking about. sorry you didnt see the video where detoxx was telling furor to get riot necro pets AE'd, to prevent them from doing trains ups. is me watching a video detoxx posted drinking koolaid? wtf is wrong with you? now im starting to feel bad, something might actually be wrong with you... im sorry bro... it was a solid try to deflect... keep up the good work man.. you can do it, gold star!!! blue ribbon..
Old 10-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Skeleton

Clearly you don’t have anything better to do then read my posts. So here is another one for you… hope this helps
Old 10-12-2021, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

damn quad posting and double posting after, this is what mad autism looks like, hope that helps. Consider seeking help.
Old 10-12-2021, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even your avatar is a fiction mob boss that lies, cheats, steals and does anything else they need to do to get ahead. Breaks every law and rule known to man, lies to his best friend all the way up until he has him shot. And people want to follow this… and call him a good leader? How many failed guilds does he need to lead? Every few years with new ignorant people start playing p99 and enough don’t know or cant see him for what he is follows him into the gates of hell? Always fraps or it didn’t happen, never asking your guild if someone actually did it and takes responsibility for your actions, how is pixel lust so important to you., all of you that follow him. This is competition. All the things you called riot, being a zerg guild, just throwing bodies at mobs, having a huge roster… you become, and I bet you still look down at all the poor saps that follow you and lol at them. I have pity for you, its sad the things you must of gone through to become what you have become... hope this helps..
Wow dude. First of all, go back to 3rd grade English lessons and learn to talk and type coherently. Once you do that, you might want to lay off the drugs and stop fascinating over me, its unhealthy my guy.
Closed Thread