Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Source?
https://youtu.be/QSbZO1-uv_I?t=470

I hope this guy gets drunk and takes on an aircraft carrier on his own
Old 01-22-2022, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://youtu.be/QSbZO1-uv_I?t=470

I hope this guy gets drunk and takes on an aircraft carrier on his own
Thank you for the timely response.
Old 01-22-2022, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China just said, "lets take 200 American cities and 200 Chinese cities and see who's willing to lose them more"
I wouldn't put it past them. As a strategically minded person this is what I would gear up for. And I would have my best of the best of the best ready to go once that cost was paid to see who could race to the top first.

We are being really fucking dumb if we think we can win, because sorry folks, America is neither strategic nor smart. It's Tarded'd as fuck. We are geared for brute force and that will be gone in day1 of a real full on exchange.

What they are also saying is if we blow up your fleet on our side of the planet and nuke the military base were you launched your fighter planes/bombers from you better not retaliate because we will lay waste to the entire American hemisphere.

I would take it pretty seriously. America. Ya'll got it pretty good. It would be cheaper economically and in lives to just buy every single Taiwanese a brand new building somewhere else.

----- update---

also the Chinese leaderships mentality is _____legacy_____ flat out 'what can I do in my life time to immortalize myself and China, it is a fucking sacred duty and deeply embedded in their nationalism as well and it's not just fake attitude, they really mean it, they worship their ancestors, and consider themselves the living legacy of those ancestors, even tho communism is the state religion.,. that is their bohemian grove.

Our mentality is immediate gratification and stability.

you don't play chicken with someone who is more interested in leaving a legacy and having a state worship them for one thousand years and in their delusional way they believe would be eternal China emperor god.
Last edited by starkind; 01-22-2022 at 09:22 AM..
Old 01-22-2022, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

There’s no doubt in my mind that they ran the numbers in China and were like well Covid would be better for us, and totally destroy everyone else.
Old 01-22-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Russians seem down with a fireworks show too

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...hnson-25975069
Old 01-22-2022, 06:20 PM
Banned

Russia has a lot of nukes but they lack a lot of technology to deliver them precisely. Even at the height of their nuclear program when they developed the tsar bomba, they made the payload so big because they knew they couldn't deliver it precisely, so if you just make the explosion bigger it's okay if the accuracy is lower.
Old 01-22-2022, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

no clue what this means if anything but sounds crazy lol

https://www.dw.com/en/german-navy-ch...mea/a-60525709
Old 01-22-2022, 07:25 PM
Banned

I just think all of the wests generals should bend their knee to putin and let's get our house in order before there's a military coup at home.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Well biden did with his last speech when he said that a minor incursion we'd have a discussion about.

These war starting democrats tried to pretend trump was a sleeper agent for the USSR and when it comes to the ukraine their big solution to trump literally invited them to move in.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:34 PM
Banned

We won't save any lives or advance "democracy " if we waste lives and energy throwing a fit over Ukraine or Taiwan or Hong Kong or w/e.

Nothing good will come of it. Meanwhile bread will go from $40 a loaf to $80.

And if you're eating $10 bread u are n'wah. That shit is rat poison. Let's at least start there if you want to see children grow into functional working adult taxpayers.

My DBT says doing stuff that's not effective is dumb. And we can't win a wat with either China or Russia. Nuclear or not.
Closed Thread