Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Stasis is King
Yes 4 100.00%
Yes 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2023, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean I get the professionalism and all that but it just isn't me. But my credentials are 2nd to none and my box will win the hearts over of the people. Or it won't we will see brother. We shall see.

I am trying to keep it true to the game with the time commitment vastly shrunk is basically my vision. Custom when Kunark is already perfect? I'd ruin it.
I hear you man. Thats why I wanna play there.

But I also wanna build a real Kingdom and I can't do that while playing EQ.

Guess ill try to do both cause I love Everquest.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Red99 is stuck in Velious which is a god awful expansion. No one has made a good EMU garage box. Voidd had no idea what he was doing I guess he can program and shit but it's easier now. My history of EQpvp can replicate what was fun about it mechanically.

Getting people to try it will be the hard part. Getting the hardcore nerds won't happen they're burnt out and I don't think any of them had fun playing anyway it was stale each box.

I think the fact that it isn't seasons and aimed to try to promote more 60's fighting at once might make it appealing to the nerds. Just need a bit of a snowballing and I'll make it good enough.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can window drag, you just pull out your internet cord and you ghost plug it back in end up anywhere you want, it's ghosting I guess technically. Screen dragging was probably some nerd able to just pull his cord in and out or had someone else do it. I'm not sure but it wasn't just dragging your screen.

We'll see it could be an issue. Tracking idc mq idc stick idc ill ban if I see it but even stick isn't free win button.

If someone can teleport and shit I'd be surprised but if I saw it I could ban but I don't know. Do people care enough to? Maybe.
Yeah, could just ban it and I dont think people would care enough to keep doing it.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:27 PM
Banned

Well if I keep playing EQ i'll be on there.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

And like I said before most of the Red community are actually just blue players who wants to do it on an empty box basically? Chameleons. So there's jaded block/narcissists psychos/bluebies disguised as PVP players.

It will be a very slow climb in population if it happens at all lol.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Thx for the interview pal.

Pls vote in my poll.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Ironically Nizzar the blue player raped all the red players and made them quit. So I guess it's not an insult. Just more about the pixels than about PVP in any sense. If they could eliminate PVP they were happy and did basically.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thx for the interview pal.

Pls vote in my poll.
Alright sir. I declare you King of Everquest.

Congratulations on your position King Stasis.

I'll accept whatever title the Glorious gives me or any other respectfully if I choose.
Old 10-06-2023, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

I think the biggest thing for a new server will be the vibe and the community. If it's still just toxic and grind fest itll suck.

This box is the box you're looking for pal, doesn't take a commitment where your life is ruined. The expansion anyone can compete even without the best gear etc.

The design of my box is so that it doesn't take you ruining your life to play.
Old 10-06-2023, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Me and u pal the first seeds of the new world.

We will build it brick by brick.