Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Comeback when you learn what a zoneline is.
Hey alarti we like you ....
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we should make a graphic of your VP kills before IB leading and after IB leading. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be a lot larger number of competitive VP kills than IB(0) had at the time.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyanna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey alarti we like you ....
I've heard nothing but good things about you!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've heard nothing but good things about you!
To be expected
Old 04-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we should make a graphic of your VP kills before IB leading and after IB leading. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FE lead while VP was still non csr and IB took over after that. Definitely cannot make any meaningful comparison of the two. I thought both FE and IB did very well respectively.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never rejected any FE member being a co leader of a combined IB / FE guild.

Mainly because I never considered it.
Exactly. Your attitude not to negotiate and be fair and your attitude when trying to work out something fair was the reason a lot of people behind the merge stopped being behind it. It is your choice either way how you went about it. However, your guild and members may be willing to put up with a leader like that but the majority of people do not respond well to a dictator who thinks they are in control and can force a decision by being stuborn when they aren't and can't.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. Your attitude not to negotiate and be fair and your attitude when trying to work out something fair was the reason a lot of people behind the merge stopped being behind it. It is your choice either way how you went about it. However, your guild and members may be willing to put up with a leader like that but the majority of people do not respond well to a dictator who thinks they are in control and can force a decision by being stuborn when they aren't and can't.
so why is Unbrella not co-leader of TMO ? or Corova ? or fucking Roublard for all that matters ..?

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-01-2014, 06:44 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thing is Getsome had no intentions of working out something fair considering it was FE who helped to get back on their feet. I was actually for the merge until I saw how Getsome was unwilling to negotiate anything in Vent chat. The funny part was he tried to act like we were the unreasonable ones the next day when addressing his guild. It was seeing Getsome's attitude when trying to work out something fair that made people for the merge stop being for it. I don't think most people in IB really know how he fucked that merge up.
None of us would have agreed to a merger with anyone from FE acting as co-leader. He knows his constituency and made the call, Getsome might be direct but I have never known him to be unreasonable.

The truth is both guilds helped each other progress and then we reached the point where the system was no longer working as desired. You guys chose to join TMO under the exact same conditions for merger that we offered to FE. It's unfortunate and I think we could have done great things together, however that was your call and something I perceived to be made in a scramble to remain relevant given the direction FE was heading if TMO and IB were going to contest mobs directly; you would have been on the outside looking as the weakest of the 3 guilds.

FE officers immediately took to forum questing and began stroking the egos of their recently "hated" TMO guild mates, the rest is history. Don't try to make this some asinine BS about us stabbing you in the back or whatever, you guys were never going to get co-leadership in IB or TMO. Unbrella isn't deserving of that.

Good luck in TMO, I'm glad it was finally revealed the so-called anti-TMO values of FE for the past year have been nothing more than a facade to establish a counterculture when, in reality, you guys are just here to get pixels the easiest way possible.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

IB leading consists of Hokushin asking everyone in vent if they are fucking retards or not. While he is a great player and, at times, an effective raid leader; no one is going to put up with that for the long haul. We're humans not robots, and if you continually disrespect people the way that Hokushin did to FE(and his own guildies) they are likely to say "Fuck this"

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never rejected any FE member being a co leader of a combined IB / FE guild.

Mainly because I never considered it.
Exactly. If you don't look at what we did for your guild(not that you were around much in any capacity, other than a figurehead) and feel as if you atleast should feel obliged to treat us as equals throughout any negotiations then why would anyone in FE want to share a tag with you?

You forced FE to merge with TMO with your arrogance and piss poor attitude towards FE members. You took a really good opportunity and shit all over it for no reason.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 04-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tired memes are tired, but this one made me giggle.
Closed Thread