Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 06:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope people are just holding off, but those 2k numbers people were talking about doesnt really seem likely if only around 200 are actually hyped enough to play on beta, sry to play devils advocate but green might be more close knit than we think
turns out 1.8k of those 2k are really just hype for manastones, guises and other legacy items they plan to use on Blue and have zero interest in simply experiencing a ~True Classic Server~ that will be wiped
Old 10-14-2019, 06:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecisive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged in mostly to test how I want things at launch. Where I want my windows, which chat bars I want to keep clear or make solid, and how to set up my key-binds. Was able to keep almost everything functionally the same as when I had two hotbars, with just a few minor changes.
This.
+ i want to check out some classes wich is easier with the 10% exp boost.

When Server goes live... i see them already in my mind swarming out of city gates:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00022.jpg (97.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 00024.jpg (94.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 00025.jpg (92.3 KB, 2 views)

Asmodina - Level 39 Wizard << blue >>
Corvinia - Level 51 Druid << green >>
Old 10-14-2019, 06:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
turns out 1.8k of those 2k are really just hype for manastones, guises and other legacy items they plan to use on Blue and have zero interest in simply experiencing a ~True Classic Server~ that will be wiped
/This, plus it's fun to lol at all the unclassic features that will is added to the green because they don't know where alot of classic information is stored still.
Green is nothing other than a way to get removed items.
Once they are removed the accounts that looted all items will go inactive waiting for the merge.
Kinda funny that the staff would open up such a large market for RMT with the merge.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:56 AM
Server GM

Were you around for velious beta? We had to shut down blue so players would beta test it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:57 AM
Sarnak

I logged on for a few hours last night just to see what I was getting into.

Played a few classes to test out the UI, newb zones, etc.

As others have mentioned, we all know what we're getting in to. We just wanted to see how things were going to play with Classic ruleset so we can better plan our characters.
Old 10-14-2019, 07:14 AM
Planar Protector

Made a gnome mage and was able to train meditate @ lv2. Wiki says lv4 to get meditate. Not game breaking by any means, but still tad wonky. Hope all goes well with testing for every one.
Old 10-14-2019, 07:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Made a gnome mage and was able to train meditate @ lv2. Wiki says lv4 to get meditate. Not game breaking by any means, but still tad wonky. Hope all goes well with testing for every one.
I believe it has always been like that. You can train in it, but it will not level up until your class can actually use it.
Old 10-14-2019, 07:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niedar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you think anyone would be hyped to play on a beta for two weeks and have their progress wiped for a game they have been playing since 1999.
Some of us are actually trying to test it to help find any bugs that might still be squashed before launch...you know, like a beta test.
Old 10-14-2019, 07:28 AM
Banned

Led a group in uguk
We haD a blAst
Old 10-14-2019, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

The beta before the 2009 launch was kinda pathetic too. In fact, out of all of the classic WoW servers I played on for the past ten plus years the beta was pathetic too.

When you ask people to actually use their own time to find bugs, with no reward in the end outside of actually helping the community, most people do not partake. That is why I am amazed at how ungrateful some of this population is towards the developers of this server. It has been around for over ten years and they still try to make changes to keep it classic and stay on track with the original vision/mission!

That is a rare thing indeed!
Closed Thread