Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can get a full head of hair from a good doctor for 10-15 grand. Or travel to turkey and pay a fraction of that.
legit option I am considering. Worked out great for Elon Musk.

micropigmentation(tattooed hairlines) looks appealing as well, though I wonder how noticeable it would be for me given that I am 5'6.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

@bazia about Erudite hairline. lmfao

Great thread. Glad OP's other thread trying to flame me failed so hard that they had to completely rethink their forum approach.
Last edited by El Prez; 10-12-2019 at 11:15 AM..
Old 10-12-2019, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Nec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are hair regrowth clinics here in the US but its alot easier to not lose your hair then regrow it

tips to not lose hair

Eat vegetables
Dont eat Carbs
Dont eat soy
Dont eat chicken beef or pork
Do Cardio

Hope this helps

see you on green

I wont be there

see you on red 2.0

I wont be there either
I honestly feel like there might be some legitimacy to this. After I became type 1 diabetic I have essentially cut our carbs and started eating a lot more vegetables. I essentially became keto. I work out a lot and do tons of cardio since biking is the only way I get around NYC/Brooklyn. I have definitely started feeling like my hair is looking stronger and was wondering if that was just in my head.

good post
Last edited by El Prez; 10-12-2019 at 02:11 PM..
Old 10-12-2019, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

It helps not to have weak genetics
Old 10-12-2019, 03:59 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2019, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly feel like there might be some legitimacy to this. After I became type 1 diabetic I have essentially cut our carbs and started eating a lot more vegetables. I essentially became keto. I work out a lot and do tons of cardio since biking is the only way I get around NYC/Brooklyn. I have definitely started feeling like my hair is looking stronger and was wondering if that was just in my head.

good post
Update

At a family gathering last night my cousin mentioned my hair was looking fuller.

Less carbs more cardio!
Old 10-14-2019, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never have I ever...

Wondered how effective rogaine actually is.
Never have I ever needed to wonder how effective Rogaine actually is, but I do definitely wonder how effective Rogaine actually is.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Nec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres a special on netflix called the magic pill, it explains how humans were never meant to eat the diets we currently do, some of the special is bullshit like any special but get woke

Carbs are the most genetically modified food we currently have, and humans were never meant to eat them.
Dude, thanks for sharing that information. Gonna def share with friends.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:11 PM
Banned

This is a great warm and fuzzy thread.

Good to see the community comr together over a topic some of us have secretly suffering from in silence.
Old 10-15-2019, 01:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

good post
I left Brooklyn for Harlem because of people like you
Old 10-15-2019, 03:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Theres a special on netflix called the magic pill, it explains how humans were never meant to eat the diets we currently do, some of the special is bullshit like any special but get woke

Carbs are the most genetically modified food we currently have, and humans were never meant to eat them.
I’ll have to check this out, actually. Funny relationship with carbs. Lost 35 lbs in 3 months by doing the keto diet about a year ago. Kept it off too. Zero exercise and now I kinda just watch my carb intake. No surprise to me, it kinda makes sense. I mean, there’s even around like 10 carbs in a glass of milk.
Closed Thread