Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 03:06 AM
Fire Giant

You going to send some erratic forum PM's to ex-AM members soon, Mikeo?
Old 04-24-2020, 03:09 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You going to send some exotic forum PM's to ex-AM members soon, Mikeo?
Sure, whatever you fancy.
Old 04-24-2020, 03:10 AM
Fire Giant

I mean, I'm waiting...
Old 04-24-2020, 03:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can stop acting like that wasn’t a concession fish, RnF is a safe space and we accept toxic people for who they are.
uh ok? Whatever makes you sleep better at night.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screapy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
any fraps where we train out anything or are you just forum warrior #841 who tries to dish out randomnly?
Juuuuust curious, but why is doze different from trash kites in plane of fear, that you know full well can not be randomly dropped just because you lose an FTE. You and me both have spent time running in circles waiting for another guild to take over a kite. Yet you defend wigging beginning a kite and dropping it the moment his milk turns sour?

I couldn't care less about who gets what mob and when. But apply standards evenly.
Old 04-24-2020, 06:34 AM
Aviak

AG gets vulak this week.
Old 04-24-2020, 07:05 AM
Banned

I play on a server where training is legal so I don’t have to fucking hear all these stupid opinions on rules holy shit go outside some of you
Old 04-24-2020, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...63/unknown.png

That's the lengths the green server UN has gone to, in order to rotate some content. Obviously that's a different type and amount of content, but a lot more guilds. And seven day spawns are still FTE races.

Tell me please, beards, why ten years on with Velious nearing five years old on blue, what it would kill us all to rotate....let's say fear golems, sev, and gore. Why we are still socking 16 hour windows for these trash tier "raids" stepping all over each others' feet training shit around for what amounts to three epic drops and some nearly throwaway tunnelquest loots?

Please tell me how the integrity of the server and game itself will be ruined if we all agreed to let TSS and DB have a free shot at some war/bard/shaman epic drops every month? Shit we could even say if you wipe then standard FTE snipe applies, and quakes are open season.

Any explanations why blue UN still seems to operate on the principle that every single raid target is a zero sum game and the rest of the server is your mortal enemy?
Old 04-24-2020, 07:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

shit thread is shit
Old 04-24-2020, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play on a server where training is legal so I don’t have to fucking hear all these stupid opinions on rules holy shit go outside some of you
Dude, I will trade you some newds of my obese aunt after we pvp. #CommunityPositive
Closed Thread