Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 03:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zutizutzut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RG DEFINITELY not good.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2020, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird flex considering you cried in our voicechat and ragequit the game for 1.5 months because server first Vulak dagger went to a better rogue.
You're memory is pretty bad, but it's big talk coming from the guy who failed 2 seperate votes to make it into the guild, where even your best friend Snapcaster voted no on you.
Old 04-24-2020, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're memory is pretty bad
Old 04-24-2020, 03:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're memory is pretty bad, but it's big talk coming from the guy who failed 2 seperate votes to make it into the guild, where even your best friend Snapcaster voted no on you.
Is this recent? or like 6 year old shit?
Old 04-24-2020, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this recent? or like 6 year old shit?
Literally Kunark era. He kept calling me a guild hopper for attending 1 raid with TMO before he broke the all time guild hopping record this server has had. Don't worry though Toggin you will never be quite as creepy as that Planarity freak.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally Kunark era. He kept calling me a guild hopper for attending 1 raid with TMO before he broke the all time guild hopping record this server has had. Don't worry though Toggin you will never be quite as creepy as that Planarity freak.
You're a grown man who masturbates to Taylor Swift pictures, and takes yearly trips to Thailand to have sex. I'm not sure you get to call anyone creepy pal.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:03 PM
Kobold

this thread is lit
Old 04-24-2020, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Best thread 10/10 you salty fucks. Sorry no warder loot.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
wah
So you're just going to ignore that guildhopping double standard fact I see. Taylor is washed up and Thailand is fucking awesome, I live there almost 2 months per year. You came at me first so don't be a mad lad when called out, drink your soy and move on it will be okay.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
You're a grown man who masturbates to Taylor Swift pictures, and takes yearly trips to Thailand to have sex. I'm not sure you get to call anyone creepy pal.
rofl
Closed Thread