Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Question Utter newb to EQ PVP what class?

Hi Guys!

Been tempted to try Red, and would love an inside out and brief tip on what class to play?

What people need more?

I dont really care about dying, I am a former EVE Online player, but totally clueless on EQ PVP?

I always tend to roll into support and prefer team action over solo, so was wondering if clerics here are viable? Any insights?

WIth the xp bonus I think most non solo classes in blue can level somewhat decently here on red if ungrouped and grinding mobs? Considering pop is low and perhaps leveling groups will be hard to find

Any tips hints? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 06-12-2018, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

I'd recommend shaman.

In addition to being one of the better pvp casters, you can also farm a fortune solo.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Guys!

Been tempted to try Red, and would love an inside out and brief tip on what class to play?

What people need more?

I dont really care about dying, I am a former EVE Online player, but totally clueless on EQ PVP?

I always tend to roll into support and prefer team action over solo, so was wondering if clerics here are viable? Any insights?

WIth the xp bonus I think most non solo classes in blue can level somewhat decently here on red if ungrouped and grinding mobs? Considering pop is low and perhaps leveling groups will be hard to find

Clerics are definitely viable. It is rare to see someone main a cleric but they make the crew very powerful. Other options for you could be druid, shaman, or bard.

Hit up someone in the guild Savage and we'll help you get going and show you some pvp strategy if you're interested.

Have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Guys!

What people need more?

Do whatever Tune_rustler and Tassador tell you or they will call you a Tune alt and spam forums how they hate you.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:12 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clerics are definitely viable. It is rare to see someone main a cleric but they make the crew very powerful. Other options for you could be druid, shaman, or bard.

Hit up someone in the guild Savage and we'll help you get going and show you some pvp strategy if you're interested.

Have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2018, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune_rustler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually I will tell him to play www.riseofzek.com instead of this heap.
That site triggered my antivirus, proceed with caution.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:52 AM
Sarnak

Be sure to make your characters on separate accounts when it comes time to box with Apex

You'll thank me later
Old 06-13-2018, 08:55 AM
Fire Giant

You want my advice?

Take your fancy clothes and black silk underwear and go back to blue
Old 06-13-2018, 09:01 AM
Orc

Don’t do it. The server is run by a omnipotent guld with a license to cheat.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do whatever Tune_rustler and Tassador tell you or they will call you a Tune alt and spam forums how they hate you.
I don’t hate you. I just think you’re a loser man. Don’t let my thoughts interfere with your happiness. Please don’t bother replying I will not care.
Closed Thread