Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want t/p back
Well, that makes one of us.
Old 02-21-2020, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

We demand juicier white supremacists (preferably ones endorsed by the moderators like Teppler/Polycaster).
Old 02-21-2020, 12:44 PM
Kobold

last 30 pages of the thread kept on life suppeort by horzas whining
Old 02-21-2020, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
forum legend nirgon
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-21-2020, 01:00 PM
Kobold

giving nirdawg his due respect seems to upset u

maybe take a break from the forems if they make work u up this much
Old 02-21-2020, 02:34 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my grandfather used to work as a boat mechanic for coolidge, my family has not paid taxes for a little over 100 years now. We have served presidents in some form or capacity ever since. From OSS to training the shah of iran's pilots from the CIA today.

You know why i said real americans earlyer? It's because we are, and all of you are just passing through.

Not sure how that would exempt you from paying taxes. It's cronyism more than anything that is true enemy of American Capitalism and true Americans.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

What are true Americans?
Old 02-21-2020, 03:40 PM
Large Rat

A high and worthy topic to be sure. What is the true spirit of our political institutions? What is it, taking those institutions for our criteria, to be a true American? We also want to know in what direction we are to act as American patriots and citizens, to pay the highest veneration to the memory of our fathers, to preserve the politican inheritance which they earned and secured for us; and by acting in the line of their policy to hand down that inheritance to our children, to the latest generation.

I suppose it will not be denied by any intelligent citizen of this country, that our fathers had some clear and well defined end in the organization, not only of the great general government under which we live, but also of the different state governments which then existed, and between all which, as well as those since organized, there is, in all general and essential principles, great uniformity and agreement: and this is a striking and important fact to prove the spirit and purposes of the people, for they are all popular governments.

I suppose it is not difficult for us to ascertain and define what those great ends and aims were, and I suppose further and thank God for it, that no man will deny but that those aims and ends were nobble, wise, and philanthropic. To such aims and ends they were directed by an All-wise and Beneficent Providence, whose care and whose guidance they ever delighted devoutly to acknowledge.

I suppose further, that that end being discovered, that they, and only they, are truly American, who acts and operated according to the best of their ability in the line of these purposes, and toward their great aims. That purpose I now announce: It was to establish everywhere, among all these growing states and increasing people, DEMOCRATIC, REPUBLICAN, POPULAR, CIVIL, and RELIGIOUS, freedom.
Old 02-21-2020, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

So the gist of what you're saying is that true Americans are Christians (or at least monotheists)? I suppose that's a small improvement from Agatha's white nationalism.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:04 PM
Banned

Question

Imagine being compelled to talk religion and politics for years with other Archaic Elfsim nerds on such an obscure/niche website. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread