Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2020, 04:04 PM
Large Rat

Default Is Pyzjyn M.I.A.?

Has anyone recently laid eyes on Pyzjn?

I was camping her in hopes of A Glowing Black Stone, but I haven't seen her in 10-15 (game) nights. I ran into another player running around Qeynos Hills, camping the spawn, and also had not seen her yet. (This player made it seem like they had been there for two or three game nights.)

I'll admit the spawn is tough and fickle, but I haven't seen Pyzjn since I was camping Baobob & Chanda Miller last year - which was before all the patches leading up to the green server opening.

Thanks for feedback either way. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2020, 04:42 PM
Kobold

I have seen and killed her in the last 30 days.
Old 09-27-2020, 10:53 PM
Large Rat

Thanks, Doc!
Old 10-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Banned

Zazorf, were you running around and killing the multiple Pyzjyn PHs that spawn in the hills around the ruins then path to the ruins? Your chance of her spawning during the night hours will be much higher if you do that.

I'm sorry if you were doing that and still had that bad luck with your RNGs to spawn her! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2020, 10:19 PM
Large Rat

I have learned a lot in my two+ weeks in Qeynos Hills! I was able to put my head together with an awesome Iksar from Auld Lang Syne about different spawn points, spawn times, Place Holders (PHs), and PHs pathing tracks. Personally I think the PHs pop at 9PM, 1PM, and 5PM rather than on a timer. If no one had been around to clean up the area, we'd have multiple PHs up at the same time.

After a lot of running around the ruins & ridge, the fifth Pyzjn dropped her GBS! :-)
Old 10-08-2020, 09:30 PM
Banned

She is quite a rare spawn
Compared to QM, shes not that hard if you got a ranger buddy or someone with track
but its a small area so competition is feirce
Closed Thread