Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2016, 03:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Judean People's Front vs People's Front of Judea ... springs to mind

splitters

Also...

Everyone in DaP is an officer, except the leader.
not true
Old 04-23-2016, 08:17 AM
Large Bat

This guy is clearly just trying to piss us off because he was booted, I would be very surprised if your guild name lasts for longer then the weekend.

Phury
Dial A Port
Old 04-23-2016, 12:24 PM
Kobold

Man you dap boys seem super pissed. If the general public thinks what he's doing is bullshit then they will check the guild tag and use port instead of corpse... but seriously, chill out. And if you're so overly confident that the guild will only be around for "a weekend" then there's no need to get your panties in a bunch.
I get it, you're pissy, but it's just a fucking game man

Edit- and as for the OP's rule of "never being able to ask for the reimbursement cost of a reagent" or something to that effect. Fuck off with that shit, if I use a coffin to summon your corpse I'm getting cash up front.
Last edited by Splade; 04-23-2016 at 12:29 PM..
Old 04-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

My main concern is getting the guilds mixed up when searching.

Used /who all dial last night and got 2 DaP members and 1 DaCorpse member. Only the fact that DaP does not use /role (only /anon when not porting) made me stop skimming long enough to notice that the guild tag was not DaP.

OP should get the guild name changed to <Corpse Runners>, it's way cooler and players can do /who all corpse. Dial a Corpse makes it sound like you're trying to phone into a necro hotline where dead people will tell you about life on the other side.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 04-23-2016, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Will join DaC on my 59 necro, i've always wanted a better way to let folks know I am avail for cheap necro res, corpse summons etc, now that I am mostly retired and just play casually, and now there is a guild for it. Seems pretty innocuous to me as far as the controversy is concerned, server could use a res/corpse themed guild.
Old 04-23-2016, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Used /who all dial last night and got 2 DaP members and 1 DaCorpse member. Only the fact that DaP does not use /role (only /anon when not porting) made me stop skimming long enough to notice that the guild tag was not DaP.

OP should get the guild name changed to <Corpse Runners>, it's way cooler and players can do /who all corpse. Dial a Corpse makes it sound like you're trying to phone into a necro hotline where dead people will tell you about life on the other side.
Your avatar is so fucking win, holy crap. If you want free plat or something msg me.
Old 04-23-2016, 05:19 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Greetings citizens!

I'd like to take this opportunity to alert <dial a corpse> that they need not fight this fight alone; there is a friendly roleplay lawyer out there, not yet invested in these matters, who would be happy to look through the particulars of this case and help set right the scurrilous rumors contained in this public forum.

In the past <Dial a Port> has been negligent in protecting their trademark information and was not interested in my services when I first opened my offices. As you can see instead of porting they are here defending themselves and their business, exposing themselves to the messy business of public relations, when they ought to be leaving it to a professional. This thread shows that an ounce of prevention really is worth a pound of cure. Perhaps <Dial a Corpse> should move now to hire me while I am still neutral in this matter.

Currently up for public auction: Greenestgrocer; a unique storefront opportunity: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=221512
Old 04-23-2016, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your avatar is so fucking win, holy crap. If you want free plat or something msg me.
All I want is my druid epic...

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 04-25-2016, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks for piggy backing.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:27 AM
Aviak

You could add 'corpse retrieval' as a service and put rogues in bold. just an idea if you wanted to somewhat broaden your offerings.
Closed Thread