Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 02:29 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FINE. They're going to walk out ... one with Tyrion on its back. He'll be taking Quentyn's part.
i think there's a better chance of them just breaking through a wall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 05-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

I found a video of Sirken enjoying GOT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S4kTCUCnyY
Old 05-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. you and me both. i never expected bran to leave, simply because it seems Bloodraven has never left. will be interesting.

2. im very happy Wyman Manderly will be in the show. i was worried itd just be the fams weve already seen (Karstarks & Umbers). here's to hoping we get them meat pies later on! (in the trailer theres a scene with freys and lannister troops in the same hall as the red wedding. i'm HOPING thats when we see some meat pies.

3. why? Nettles was a straight up dragon rider (having tamed the dragon known as Sheepstealer), and Nettles had not one once of Targ blood
I love Wyman. That line about "he would've grown up to be a Frey" is the best part of a dance with dragons IMO. My favorite line in the series I think. Also, I think in both book and show he will decisively own the Boltons

As for nettles, I thought she was a Targaryen bastard. I could be wrong though. TBH, I was basing my opinion on the dragons liking brown Ben plumm in the books. I hadn't gone that far back for research. Regardless, I didn't like Tyrion freeing the dragons. Tyrion mans up when needed, but that just struck me as foolish.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Wyman is a boss, high hopes for him, Davos and Stannis (though the latter is likely boned/doomed to fail/die somehow)
Old 05-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Banned

I feel guilty about how hilarious I find the scenes of blind Aria getting beat up. In the books, this was given more thin treatment. The timeline also seems considerably altered.

Edit: I hope the books do a better job than the show when it comes to Ruse Bolton's murder. It seemed kind of random in the show.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 05-07-2016 at 03:26 PM..
Old 05-08-2016, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

Nettles was a bastard of either the Targ or Velaryon lines.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. you and me both. i never expected bran to leave, simply because it seems Bloodraven has never left. will be interesting.
Me either.

However, there is a scene in the season preview trailer that has the Night's King (or whoever he is) sneak up behind Bran when he is outside of the cave.

But it also looks like Bran is walking in that scene. So it could just be a confrontation between the two in the dream world, which could get interesting... or it could just be Bran observing the Night King doing what he does, whether in the present or some time in the past.

Blue: Dolic - 60 Bard / Dolik- 60 Monk / Mazzarin - 60 Wizard / Fael 60 Necro / Kaylen - 60 Paladin
Old 05-08-2016, 11:51 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalore93 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nettles was a bastard of either the Targ or Velaryon lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As for nettles, I thought she was a Targaryen bastard. I could be wrong though. TBH, I was basing my opinion on the dragons liking brown Ben plumm in the books. I hadn't gone that far back for research. Regardless, I didn't like Tyrion freeing the dragons. Tyrion mans up when needed, but that just struck me as foolish.
first, we can only assume Ben Plumm is a Targ if you trust Ben Plumm. Ben's mom was Dothraki, and his mom's mom was from further east. his dad we dont know about, but Ben claims to be a lot of things "Ben says he is part Braavosi, Summer Islander, Ibbenese, Qohorik, Dornish, Dothraki, and Westerosi. He claims to have a drop of Targaryen blood"

Nettles was only 16 when the Dance of the Dragons started, and while some claimed to have old ancient Targ blood, it seems much more likely they'd say anything they needed to have a chance to tame a dragon if thats what they wanted. but at only 16, i feel like they'd know whose bastard she was if she was from Aegon's line (granted she could be a bastard Targ from hundreds or years ago, but that would fall into the "well technically anything is possible" realm. she had brown skin, black hair, and black eyes. almost the complete opposite of Targ features.

as for Tyrion, it was foolish. they acknowledge that with the comment Tyrion makes to Varys about punching Tyrion in the face. but either way, i hear you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

seems they are really just rushing through certain "check points" as fast as possible to just move the story along.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 05-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Fire Giant

Yo Sirk episode four will be a side trip for Ned to return the ancestral swords, Dawn and Dusk, to Starfall.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Banned

lol Ned and his rogue pal

happens on red all the time
Closed Thread