Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Do not presume Quellious is blind to your nefarious designs. I am wise to your ways and Her righteous fury burns hot within me. 'Ware the cajoling whispers of hubris, corpse-coddlers.
Old 05-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do not presume Quellious is blind to your nefarious designs. I am wise to your ways and Her righteous fury burns hot within me. 'Ware the cajoling whispers of hubris, corpse-coddlers.
Fool, the corrupting strength of Bertoxxulous courses through my veins. Already I have turned a half dozen young ones to the dark path, they took willingly to the slaughter when they learned of what riches I offered.

We have corrupted the Karanas with his glorious plague, and that is just the beginning my friend.

Hail Bertoxxulous!
Old 05-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Don't blame me, I voted for Innoruuk.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:03 PM
Fire Giant

Don't follow a gnome leader, they will always end up in my troll belly, or maybe you should,
Trunge wants more fud!!! / grumble
Old 05-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Large Rat

A Dark Offer? Are you apart of the Dark Brotherhood?!

I would love to follow the path of darkness, as I am a Dark Elf (LVL 16 Enchanter), though I am not too sure I meet your criteria, unfortunately [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If the offer still stands for this eager Dark Elf, I will be waiting in the shadows!
Old 05-10-2016, 11:53 PM
Aviak

I seek a dark apprentice! (Someone to ask me questions and fawn over me!) I will grant them the secrets of darkness! (Thousands of plat in return!) Faceless Lord Cazic-Thule, cover me in a cloak of fear! (Pat my belly lol)
Old 05-13-2016, 09:37 AM
Kobold

It is truly shameful that the wicked should feel so at ease as to share their nefarious ambitions so openly. Quellious keep us...