Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoojitsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buy a crested helm and bring it with you for the guy camping the spawn?
Exchanging a named pop for their loot should be perfectly acceptable for the camper.
Or is that too much of a cost for the blade?
That's a pretty good idea if you have the resources to do this.

The prices are probably pretty close. fangs are 200-300 each if you buy them. Helm was 700p at the time i camped it a few months back. id imagine its down to 500p give or take.
Old 06-10-2020, 03:35 AM
Sarnak

I did two turn ins with my ranger in my mid 30's. Will pillager is very tough to solo but at 37 it might be doable (had my wizard parked there in case she showed up). First turn in I had the camp to myself, but 2nd turn in I paid the camper 200pp (or 250) for turn in rights
Old 06-10-2020, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

At 34 with Ivy Etched gear and Tainted Steel Bastard Sword I was able to kill PHs fine, no haste, no expendables, no outside help of any sort. So at 37 is very doable. Died to a train during my camp because I failed to scout the rather easy exit to the zone (all the way up the stairs, turn right, jump off bridge and run for it).
Old 06-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At 34 with Ivy Etched gear and Tainted Steel Bastard Sword I was able to kill PHs fine, no haste, no expendables, no outside help of any sort. So at 37 is very doable. Died to a train during my camp because I failed to scout the rather easy exit to the zone (all the way up the stairs, turn right, jump off bridge and run for it).
Yeah, for sure. I did it at 37 in mostly banded armor and 2x ebony bladed swords. Some of the PH's did take me down to 30% life though, but with the 22 or 23 min respawn time, its plenty of time to heal/med up.
Old 06-11-2020, 03:20 AM
Kobold

I did it! I got my sword! Thanks in large part to two very friendly trolls. But then I later died trying to get out from deeper within the zone and ended up back at Grobb! Oh dear this is going to be fun...

Thanks to all within this thread for your help and advice.
Closed Thread