Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2015, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JboxCSU [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi!

My name is Xlikx, and I'm a 14 year old necro! I like 3 things. I like dark, I like dentistry, and I like hate! For these reasons, Blackburrow is my favorite place!

First, I discuss dark. Blackburrow is dark. And since I like dark, I like blackburrow! Blackburrow is so dark that it has black in its name! Going down into Blackburrows dark with my skelly friend is always exciting. Every once in a while a fellow adventurer will shout "train to zone" and I get excited! I don't know what is really happening, but it looks like a game of tag. So one time I got on the back of the train and ran along with my new friends. But then everyone stopped running and screaming and I got punched.

Second, I discuss dentistry! My daddy is chief dentist at Court of Pain back home in Cabilis. He always say I should keep my teeth clean and practice dentistry at an early age, so I do! The gnolls in Blackburrow have great fangs I can pull on to practice dentistry! I have hundreds of fangs to share with my dad when I get home. Other kids in Blackburrow want to give to some sort of tooth fairy in Qeynos. Strange.

Finally, I discuss hate. I love hate! Everyone hates me, and everyone hates gnolls! Everywhere I go, I am hated. Everywhere I see gnolls, they are hated too! We both have hate in common. My favorite gnoll to hate is Lord Elgnub. He like deep dark place in Blackburrow too! I think he a circus gnoll...his fur is painted like a clown and he plays with snakes all day. I bet he has poor dental hygiene. I need to investigate...

With hate,
Xlikx
This reminded me of "Cactus Magic or Luck?" ^^

Kudos to you Xlikx ^^
Old 10-22-2015, 10:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JboxCSU [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi!

My name is Xlikx, and I'm a 14 year old necro! I like 3 things. I like dark, I like dentistry, and I like hate! For these reasons, Blackburrow is my favorite place!

First, I discuss dark. Blackburrow is dark. And since I like dark, I like blackburrow! Blackburrow is so dark that it has black in its name! Going down into Blackburrows dark with my skelly friend is always exciting. Every once in a while a fellow adventurer will shout "train to zone" and I get excited! I don't know what is really happening, but it looks like a game of tag. So one time I got on the back of the train and ran along with my new friends. But then everyone stopped running and screaming and I got punched.

Second, I discuss dentistry! My daddy is chief dentist at Court of Pain back home in Cabilis. He always say I should keep my teeth clean and practice dentistry at an early age, so I do! The gnolls in Blackburrow have great fangs I can pull on to practice dentistry! I have hundreds of fangs to share with my dad when I get home. Other kids in Blackburrow want to give to some sort of tooth fairy in Qeynos. Strange.

Finally, I discuss hate. I love hate! Everyone hates me, and everyone hates gnolls! Everywhere I go, I am hated. Everywhere I see gnolls, they are hated too! We both have hate in common. My favorite gnoll to hate is Lord Elgnub. He like deep dark place in Blackburrow too! I think he a circus gnoll...his fur is painted like a clown and he plays with snakes all day. I bet he has poor dental hygiene. I need to investigate...

With hate,
Xlikx
Even I have to say this guy deserves it, lol. The part about the train had me laughing my ass off. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2015, 11:27 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

My favorite newb zone has to be Butcherblock Mountains. I remember making my first dwarf cleric by the name of Brewbeard back on live.

I walked out onto the hillside in front of Kaladim and looked back upon the craft work of my fellow dwarves and it was amazing! what a beautiful monument to dwarven kind. As I was gazing upon the statues i was struck down by a oversized chicken! Darn Aviaks! After looting my corpse I went to work gaining experience and strength. This place was wonderous. It had all sorts of creatures from your typical vermin to Orcs blazing down the paths carrying messages for only the Duke of Below might know. Upon further exploration I found goblins a plenty to beat down, even some living under the water by the docks... durned gobbies were everywhere. Not to mention a gigantic chessboard full of abominations waiting to be destroyed with my holy powers.

What an experience! I will always hold a spot in my heart for that zone. I am also at work, so no pictures [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Faldain 18 Shaman
Old 10-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just figured out that this site is not blocked at my school. I'm a very young player that wasn't even born when EQ came out. my dad was addicted and a hardcore raider and he showed me a lot of the other games like LOTRO and SWTOR and WOW but he always said nothing came close to classic EQ.

He found this server a few months ago and we have been playing on it together. I love this game too. I made an ogre shaman and my dad got me a port to Neriak to team up and we have made level 15. I die a lot because I forgot that the guards don't like me outside of Nektokulos. I have been playing in befallen and love that zone. Its fun even when my dad isn't there people group with me and I have learned my way around and have all the keys. Some people have given me some armor and stuff too.

I like Befallen because I have to duck to get through doors and stuff and its more realistic than other games where people run through me. Its a challenging zone where you have to pull carefully and work as a team. Everyone I have met in there is super nice and I got to help someone else out yesterday who had never been in there and was lost. It was so much fun.

My hardest kill in there so far has been an icebone skeleton. it nuked me really hard with some frost spell and I was so close to dying it made the victory great.
Old 10-23-2015, 03:19 PM
Large Rat

which server is this contest for?
Old 10-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

So here's the deal fellas/ladies, JBoxCSU has won the grand prize of 1000pp, and everyone else who submitted a story is entitled to a smaller amount, i'll need to go count how many people there are but i am thinking round 400 - 500 plat each.

My question is, are there currently any really trusted ec trader types who I could give the plat to and pay him to give it to y'all whenever you happen to show up? It will take forever to meet up with all of you lol.

I will ask that in the server general chat, maybe find a guy from a respectable guild who will do it.

Congrats JBoxCSU, lol great story.
Old 10-23-2015, 08:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Congrats

Congrats to the winner and thanks to all for the entertaining stories. Thanks to the host of the game for his generosity.
Old 10-23-2015, 10:10 PM
Sarnak

my traders name is Trusted ill be on semi afk all weekend
Old 10-24-2015, 12:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Grats JBox! Seriously though, I'd give you 1k plat if I had it, because that little snippet about the train in BB and getting punched made me laugh hysterically.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So here's the deal fellas/ladies, JBoxCSU has won the grand prize of 1000pp, and everyone else who submitted a story is entitled to a smaller amount, i'll need to go count how many people there are but i am thinking round 400 - 500 plat each.

My question is, are there currently any really trusted ec trader types who I could give the plat to and pay him to give it to y'all whenever you happen to show up? It will take forever to meet up with all of you lol.

I will ask that in the server general chat, maybe find a guy from a respectable guild who will do it.

Congrats JBoxCSU, lol great story.
Awesome! Thanks man, very generous of you!

Grats to all other story tellers.
Closed Thread