Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pokesan easily gains FTE on this thread!
'First'ing is the sincerest form of shitpost
Old 11-30-2015, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was the whole Trollina thing just a cover for this false flag agent's activities? I know naez has been arrested, it is possible he was turned by FBI.
Old 11-30-2015, 11:02 PM
Large Bat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2015, 11:12 PM
Banned

you are a registered libertarian who voted for Jimmy Carter
Old 11-30-2015, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

I'm sponsoring Pokesan into BWA

Or whatever my guild is called

A light fell on my head today at work

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sponsoring Pokesan into BWA

Or whatever my guild is called

A light fell on my head today at work
1 FTE is all it takes to get my BDA app fast tracked?

The pixel hunger is real
Old 12-01-2015, 08:41 AM
Sarnak

I only post in high quality threads.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today while walking back from class I encountered a group of lecherous globalist scum cavorting amongst themselves, drinking their caramel macchiato whateverthefucks. I don't know why it had to be today, but my hatred for these fucking freedom hating, authoritarian, tyrannical demon worshipers reached a boiling point and I exploded. I started going at them about how the UN is nothing but a puppet institution for the one world government, biding their time to establish the new world order while these illiterate dimwits sit around talking about gay rights.
Let me see:
lecherous globalist scum = As far as I know globalisation usually refers to corporate entities, so lecherous globalist scums surely are business executives in suits, right?

caramel macchiato = makes me think of hipsters in jeans and jerseys with funny hats. Were they?

fucking freedom hating, authoritarian, tyrannical demon worshippers = this sounds like a local chapter of the KKK. Were they?

these illiterate dimwits = now I have a picture of drooling imbeciles.

I have no idea whom you met.

Quote:
These fucking guys in their fluffy socks tried to act like they had no idea what I was talking about when I started going off about how I have broken their conditioning and I will not be submitting to their vaccines, I will not allow them to turn me into one of their zombies.
Whoever it was. They weren't acting. They most likely had no idea what you were talking about. You are mixing up so many conspiracy theories it's quite hard to follow.

Quote:
These guys had no idea who they were dealing with. Felt great.
In their place I woulde have assumed to deal with a madman and be on my toes. At least you felt great.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today while walking back from class I encountered a group of lecherous globalist scum cavorting amongst themselves, drinking their caramel macchiato whateverthefucks. I don't know why it had to be today, but my hatred for these fucking freedom hating, authoritarian, tyrannical demon worshipers reached a boiling point and I exploded. I started going at them about how the UN is nothing but a puppet institution for the one world government, biding their time to establish the new world order while these illiterate dimwits sit around talking about gay rights. These fucking guys in their fluffy socks tried to act like they had no idea what I was talking about when I started going off about how I have broken their conditioning and I will not be submitting to their vaccines, I will not allow them to turn me into one of their zombies. These guys had no idea who they were dealing with. Felt great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty405 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only post in high quality threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me see:
lecherous globalist scum = As far as I know globalisation usually refers to corporate entities, so lecherous globalist scums surely are business executives in suits, right?

caramel macchiato = makes me think of hipsters in jeans and jerseys with funny hats. Were they?

fucking freedom hating, authoritarian, tyrannical demon worshippers = this sounds like a local chapter of the KKK. Were they?

these illiterate dimwits = now I have a picture of drooling imbeciles.

I have no idea whom you met.

Whoever it was. They weren't acting. They most likely had no idea what you were talking about. You are mixing up so many conspiracy theories it's quite hard to follow.

In their place I woulde have assumed to deal with a madman and be on my toes. At least you felt great.

I first thought he worked for congress. Then I remembered where I was on the internet.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Who are Professors?

I am entertained ^^
Closed Thread