Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2021, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

I'm looking forward to four years of Sleepy Joe falling asleep behind the wheel and it being okay because he was smart enough to not actually turn the car on and is just sitting in the garage while the pre-Centrum Silver crowd actually runs all the errands.

So far he's worn a Rolex and maybe said "salute" to some marines. Looks like we're on track.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hypocrisy being on full display.
Hypocrisy is a child's argument.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

50,000 pictures of him and kamala together.

Oh wait we hit that in 4 days.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

where are the hyper agro forum warriors at when you ask for some positive reason to join their side?

we r fukt innit it
Old 01-24-2021, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

We just wanted to rustle the citizens of Walmart.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-24-2021, 10:20 AM
Banned

Looking forward to more austerity and incompetence. Continued persecution of whistleblowers. The possible resumption of foreign entanglement escalation. The only things to be truly optimistic & pleased about are the culture shift and the general discrediting of the Trump movement's memelord nihilism by the great meme insurrection of 2021.

We just can't take anymore brain rot and I'm glad it's deescalating. I think we have all learned the hard way that when puerile hostility and a thousand deranged behaviors find an exemplar in the lord of the land, they start reflecting in too many faces.

Biden's doing nothing for the pandemic. No additional measures, no grocery store regulations, nuthin, as expected. Wish they would appoint some peeps to treat this as a bioterror drill and master squashing it while we're dealing with a relatively survivable disease. But what should I expect, it's the people's government and the people can't think. Our head of the CDC is such a brickhead he literally came away from his education believing masks don't mitigate spread. Because the pores in fabric are bigger than virons, liek virons are wafting bone-dry through the air in single units. Cartoons running in the brain of THE man who's supposed to see in atoms, conjured into the heads of an entire nation by sophomoric loose talk flowing from lips that spake words of grave importance.

Haven't seen a single recommendation for common sense regulations anywhere, in any context except inside my own brain. It is hard to look on the Anglophone braintrust faithfully when I haven't seen a single person outside myself recommend covering the produce at the grocery store instead of leaving it in the open air.

Hoping there's no new wars. I am actually somewhat optimistic that we've stopped that stuff for now -- the trick to sating the demon trickster seems to be just to keep shoveling money into the war department's mouth at an even greater rate than during wartime. I am hoping that the Democrat fixation on Russia was just a means to an end.

I am also hoping we continue inching away from austerity with escalating gusto. Hoping there's some MMT cultists in the admin. What our economic machine is capable of providing us in 2020 is pretty astounding. But, realistically, with healthcare not on the table I'm not sure we can call this anything but an austerity government.

Most optimistically, I'm looking forward to some culture shifts. A return to a more general rationalism, a break of the paranoiac spell that was affecting some of the more casual redhats and russia gators. A less toxic example for the servile worshiper crowd to be influenced by. Hoping the culture shifts such in the next 8yrs that we finish normalizing trans people a la the gays. The situation there is totally sickening still, but hey, everyone went from awful to okay with gays in Obama's 8yrs.

Overall it feels reassuring & nostalgic to see the government of the 90s resuming. The Trump period was WAY too blade runner x rollerball. Here's hoping those kidnapping, torturing, drone striking mother fuckers learned a lesson about horrifying, lying and disenfranchising us to the point of group suicide. If we could go back to brunch with just a little less crime and wanton murder I'd be pleased as punch. The market will take care of the rest, UBI and healthcare is coming :-)
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-24-2021 at 10:27 AM..
Old 01-24-2021, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

identifying as a strawberry
Old 01-24-2021, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
identifying as a strawberry
thats 1 of the more flattering transphobic digs ive seen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2021, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Semper Fido
Old 01-25-2021, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Covering the produce?

Just go to an open air farmers market

https://youtu.be/1JE4JJddZx4
Closed Thread