Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2021, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im Neanderthal which is way whiter than any homosapiens.
But what's your thoughts on Del the Funky Homosapien?
Old 01-21-2021, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn’t that the rapper who worked with the Gorillaz
Old 01-21-2021, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0tClassic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bidophiles sure want "unity"
Mark me down as not a bidophile, hopeful for peace skeptical of unity. Is it really achievable? Do any of the violent, basic, generic, unprincipled authoritarians want unity? I believe even if they say they do, they lie. They want obedience and servility. I don't think sticking our necks out to get easily cut is something I could ask my fellow Americans to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will research and get back to you on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn’t that the rapper who worked with the Gorillaz
I have no idea. First time I've heard of them.

----

My initial comment was in jest, sarcastic, facetious. Not at all intended to discriminate. Or compete on the basis of pigmentation, or a lack there of.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-21-2021 at 08:01 PM..
Old 01-21-2021, 08:47 PM
Banned

he could have won in 2024 ez but totally overplayed his hand, premature nut. a fitting impulsive, shortsighted, blundering conclusion to mr. four-dee's presidency. deserves no respect now from any vantage point. where my wall.
Old 01-21-2021, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never met anyone that liked Trump in Germany. When you meet American foreigners in the workplace - the first thing they do is apologize and mention that they're embarrassed what's happening at home.
I’m very embarrassed that I voted for him in 2016. I voted for Kasich in the primary, but yeah, I never imagined it would be this bad. I thought his sense of nationalism would at least compel him to fight something like a pandemic. I guess being a lying dickhead and wanting to keep the stock market afloat was more important than 400,000+ lives

Oh well. I won’t learn though. I still hate democrats with a passion. Every democratic state is hemorrhaging people and their state tax dollars go to no bid contracts. Washington state is the only well functioning left of center American sub federal jurisdiction. A sane Republican Party needs to come back BIGLY
Old 01-21-2021, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Which is why I’m running against Ted Cruz for tx senate

It’s a nice dream, but my p99 post history is disqualifying
Old 01-21-2021, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m very embarrassed that I voted for him in 2016. I voted for Kasich in the primary, but yeah, I never imagined it would be this bad. I thought his sense of nationalism would at least compel him to fight something like a pandemic. I guess being a lying dickhead and wanting to keep the stock market afloat was more important than 400,000+ lives
I'm ashamed too. I'm sorry for pushing him so hard on this board. he turned out to be a straight up psychopath. I expected it, but I thought he'd roleplay a statesman for his ego's sake. Turns out I couldn't even conceive of a consciousness so petty and impulsive, even when projecting his personality knowing of his narcissism.

He took the route he took on the pandemic for an electoral edge. Believe it. He aimed to suppress mail-in voting behind the scenes, suppress democratic turnout thru fear of disease, and boost in-person voting for his cohort only. Mass murderer of Americans. Even worse than the criminals before him. What a disaster. On top of that, he is an incompetent whose only talent turns out to be quipping. The way he fumbled everything to the floor leaves me so embarrassed I imagined intellect in him based on those ingenious debate performances.

Kasich tho, that's a laugh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-21-2021 at 09:34 PM..
Old 01-21-2021, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm ashamed too. I'm sorry for pushing him so hard on this board. he turned out to be a straight up psychopath. I expected it, but I thought he'd roleplay a statesman for his ego's sake. Turns out I couldn't even conceive of a consciousness so petty and impulsive, even when projecting his personality knowing of his narcissism.

He took the route he took on the pandemic for an electoral edge. Believe it. He aimed to suppress mail-in voting behind the scenes, suppress democratic turnout thru fear of disease, and boost in-person voting for his cohort only. Mass murderer of Americans. Even worse than the criminals before him. What a disaster. On top of that, he is an incompetent whose only talent turns out to be quipping. The way he fumbled everything to the floor leaves me so embarrassed I imagined intellect in him based on those ingenious debate performances.

Kasich tho, that's a laugh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bidophile confirmed
Old 01-21-2021, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Biden isn’t that bad, he’s a Republican
Old 01-21-2021, 11:28 PM
Banned

i wish i liked biden
Closed Thread