Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m very embarrassed that I voted for him in 2016. I voted for Kasich in the primary, but yeah, I never imagined it would be this bad. I thought his sense of nationalism would at least compel him to fight something like a pandemic. I guess being a lying dickhead and wanting to keep the stock market afloat was more important than 400,000+ lives
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2021, 02:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m very embarrassed that I voted for him in 2016. I voted for Kasich in the primary, but yeah, I never imagined it would be this bad. I thought his sense of nationalism would at least compel him to fight something like a pandemic. I guess being a lying dickhead and wanting to keep the stock market afloat was more important than 400,000+ lives
Suicides are the second leading cause of death among teens in The United States right now

A crashed economy will cost a lot more lives and misery than a virus from China

China is responsible for those 400K deaths

Not surprised someone who claims to have voted for Kasich of all people would make an idiot post like yours

You're really nothing more than a closet Bidophile
Old 01-22-2021, 10:02 AM
Banned

Biden signing mask mandates and then him and his family not following them.

National Guard forced to sleep in parking garages after no threat from the "White Supremacist and Capital terrorists".

Going to be a long four years with this Left control of society and culture. Pray for me.
Old 01-22-2021, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0tClassic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suicides are the second leading cause of death among teens in The United States right now

Not surprised someone who claims to have voted for Kasich of all people would make an idiot post like yours

Y do u think teens are killing themselves.

I can give you some reasons, and solutions, but you probably won't like them.

P.s. America got unemployed and economy thrashed itself around, even if you don't blame Trump and blame China for Covid, these things are real and Trump wasn't gonna fix it. He was increasing Suicides, violent crime, and racism tho.

P.p.s. thot this was funny

thats a big Nope LOL both positions

Last edited by magnetaress; 01-22-2021 at 10:34 AM..
Old 01-22-2021, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

National Guard forced to sleep in parking garages after no threat from the "White Supremacist and Capital terrorists".

Going to be a long four years with this Left control of society and culture. Pray for me.
After no threat? There were literally threats lol. And they’d already literally stormed the Capitol. This is a weird hill you’ve picked to die on lol
Old 01-22-2021, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0tClassic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh man Kaveh look what you’ve done. This snowflake is really pissed.
Old 01-22-2021, 11:23 AM
Banned

You see how indoctrinated they are to HATE anyone whos not with trump?? Trump is not even the president anymore. Now, if you ever say "maybe trump was a mistake" they are going to jump all over you and put you down for leaving the bubble and going back to reality.

You're now a "bidenphile" if you're not following/worshiping a politician whos not even in office or running for office. Think about that.
Old 01-22-2021, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I like how you guys are now the mask police and SO observant to see hypocrisy but you couldn't for four years. Trump didnt make a single mistake or tell a single lie. He never went back on his word either. LOL

You didnt care about ANYTHING for 4 years and now OMMGGGG anything he does is an outrage and is sooooooo bad.
Old 01-22-2021, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After no threat? There were literally threats lol. And they’d already literally stormed the Capitol. This is a weird hill you’ve picked to die on lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man Kaveh look what you’ve done. This snowflake is really pissed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You see how indoctrinated they are to HATE anyone whos not with trump?? Trump is not even the president anymore. Now, if you ever say "maybe trump was a mistake" they are going to jump all over you and put you down for leaving the bubble and going back to reality.

You're now a "bidenphile" if you're not following/worshiping a politician whos not even in office or running for office. Think about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how you guys are now the mask police and SO observant to see hypocrisy but you couldn't for four years. Trump didnt make a single mistake or tell a single lie. He never went back on his word either. LOL

You didnt care about ANYTHING for 4 years and now OMMGGGG anything he does is an outrage and is sooooooo bad.

If all your gonna say is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe don't say anything at all. Have a point. Make a case. Other than [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2021, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Dont forget that the first day of the new press secretary she laughed about how they spent $500,000 cleaning the White House before Biden moved in.

Half a million they laughingly spend to vacuum the White House... these are the people that are going to fix our government????

People are starving losing their homes losing their jobs we can’t get stimulus checks and overnight they spent $500,000 on cleaning??

50% of our vaccines are just lost but let’s not worry about that let’s spend $500,000 on vacuuming, then let’s all joke about it and think that that’s OK because we all unanimously agree that Trump is gross and that that’s how much it would cost to clean up after Trump?

We really do deserve all the pain and suffering we endure.
Closed Thread