Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Aviak

Default Getting back into the game

Cheers. I'm a 36 wizard who has been on hiatus since my guild dissolved. Guild name was Exquisite and I don't expect anyone to remember the name. We were a handful of guys from Penny Arcade who fell in love with the server but all died off.

I'd like to get back into the game and finish getting myself to 50 but the prospect of soloing is grim. I played a wizard on live and I know how tedious the grind of quad kiting is. While I currently have the mana pool to do it I really just don't want to. Considering Kunark for wizards consists of spirocsraptorslol I guess I'm trying to put off the quadkite grind for as long as I can.

I've been playing here since December or so and I'm extremely happy to see the population swelling as it is. I knew once word got out this place would catch like wildfire and I don't yet believe it has hit critical mass in terms of exposure. I'm interested in finding some new mates to play with and possible joining another guild. I have a healthy chunk of free time to devote and I'm a very seasoned player.

Or hell even if you just want to group or duo I'd still probably be interested.
Closed Thread