Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Kobold

Default EZ Server

It boggles my mind how at time the EZ server has a population that rivals this server. I spent a bit of time there before I discovered 1999, and while it was fun running through the old world killing major bosses solo, the novelty wore off quickly. My query is, why do people play there, is the end game really satisfying or something, or is it turn on autoattack and afk for 30 minutes like most of the bosses I fought.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

it does not rival here

we have 800+ active individuals

they have 50 individuals that 6-box all day
Old 11-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

What he said, pretty much everyone there multi-boxes so the numbers are not even remotely accurate.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

I played there just so I can get a feel for what end game classes are like.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Never played there. What's the deal? Is the EXP like 20x or do you just roll a level 60 to begin with or what?
Old 11-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

Well, there are more than 50 people that play on EZ. Its new and interesting, and when I got bored of P1999 as I await kunarks release, EZ server is my current indulgence. Plus, people bitch less there...
Old 11-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never played there. What's the deal? Is the EXP like 20x or do you just roll a level 60 to begin with or what?
It's pretty much grinding - lots of it. At first mobs are gimped as heck and you get free epics and loot gear from end-Velious off mistmoore mobs. Lvl70 it gets to the custom content which is usually about grinding at zone01 until you have armor_set01 completed, then moving on to zone02 where you grind until you've finished your armor_set02, followed by zone03, et cetera et cetera et cetera. And since you need to box 6 a minimum of toons to manage to survive, you'll ofc have 6x as much grinding!

Played there some, there's not all too much challenge. It's just about patience to keep camping/farming.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

I played there just long enough to get a character to 60(5-6 hours), now I use him to run around all the old world dungeons to learn the maps.

there isn't much of a threat in SolB with a lvl 60 mage, his epic pet dual wielding a Fiery Defender and a Ragebringer.
I ran around there, SolA, and CT re-learning the zones and soloing Fire Giants.

I intended to use it to learn Kedge, but the freaking EB stone takes fish scales (lolwut?)
to use so I never did.

There were alot of people that enjoyed it when I played, but I agree, there isn't much of a challenge.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by quellren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played there just long enough to get a character to 60(5-6 hours), now I use him to run around all the old world dungeons to learn the maps.

there isn't much of a threat in SolB with a lvl 60 mage, his epic pet dual wielding a Fiery Defender and a Ragebringer.
I ran around there, SolA, and CT re-learning the zones and soloing Fire Giants.

I intended to use it to learn Kedge, but the freaking EB stone takes fish scales (lolwut?)
to use so I never did.

There were alot of people that enjoyed it when I played, but I agree, there isn't much of a challenge.

Cool story, bro. Except pets won't wield no drop weapons..
Old 11-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinXed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool story, bro. Except pets won't wield no drop weapons..
Dont be a fucking idiot.

You dont play the ezserver so you wouldnt know. (its obvious)

And its not easy...
Closed Thread