Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Large Rat

Default ph4t n00b lewtz

hey, I just found out about project 1999, and i'm super excited to say the least. That being said, I have a few questions before I start killing large rats and selling stacks of bone chips.

Is it too late to start / will grouping be difficult because everybody is high leveled already?

is it just kunark? or is velious active?

thanks everyone, hope to see you in the EC tunnel, buying my orc belts. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Kobold

Kunark's not out yet, so although there's a pile of 50's twiddling their thumbs waiting for stuff to happen, there's still plenty of us noobs slaughtering orcs for their belts, skellies for their bonechips, gnolls for their teeth and lizardmen for their meat/tails.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Kobold

What the above post mentioned....

You should have np finding groups as you lvl, plenty of people of all levels on during all times..
Old 11-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Large Rat

Thanks Darklake and Tokum. Very excited. Was thinking about making a cleric, but didn't want absolutely NO warriors to be found around my level. that would suck, wouldn't it? ;-)
Old 11-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubleclef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Darklake and Tokum. Very excited. Was thinking about making a cleric, but didn't want absolutely NO warriors to be found around my level. that would suck, wouldn't it? ;-)
I may roll a warrior =D
Old 11-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Clerics are always in high demand, plus you can make alot of cash with rez's [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (at the higher levels, of course)
Old 11-08-2010, 02:38 AM
Sarnak

^ truth....remember spending over 5k to a specific cleric when i was younger leveled due to the sheer amount of deaths I had :/
Old 11-08-2010, 03:29 AM
Kobold

The population has grown hugely since I was first leveling. And even then you could find places to group.

Now you pretty much are going to find grouping in every dungeon there is outside of Befallen (why don't people group much in befallen?).

SolA and SolB are filled just like they were on live servers. 20-30+ people in each most of the day and night.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuosos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ truth....remember spending over 5k to a specific cleric when i was younger leveled due to the sheer amount of deaths I had :/
y'all clerics should give us paladins pity rezzes for how hard it is to get our xp back.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Aviak

from what I heard, war's are a bit uncommon because they are not as good tanks as SK's.

But What do I know, I'm just a lowly 10 druid. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread