Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 12:17 AM
Banned

Ridic can I have the account? I'll put the rogue to good use, and even though you're totally being hated on right now they will be crying for you back if I log in and go to hate
Old 11-16-2010, 12:48 AM
Sarnak

Ridiculous, it is extremely common knowledge that dragon / god loot is guild property to be passed out to members that would best help the guild -- and when it was no longer helping the guild, it was to be returned. IB is and has always been about bettering itself, and not just any member who wants one...this has been enstilled to apps, and is posted in the required guild motd on the forums

Whenever you have gained enough trust, played and been highly active, and shows you know what you are doing...then you are granted these pieces to further help the guild.

But, regardless, you still decide that its just worth it to say fuck you to the guys you've played with for a month straight, give your account away to a friend, and even after being called out for being a dick, refuse to log on your account to give the bonerazer away (or tell your friend to)....and using the guild as a way to fund your friends character.

It is a dick move, and even though I respected you and enjoyed playing with you while you were in the guild, it has definately gone to shit now.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Banned

this guy defo gettin a little upset
Old 11-16-2010, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuosos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ridiculous, it is extremely common knowledge that dragon / god loot is guild property to be passed out to members that would best help the guild -- and when it was no longer helping the guild, it was to be returned. IB is and has always been about bettering itself, and not just any member who wants one...this has been enstilled to apps, and is posted in the required guild motd on the forums

Whenever you have gained enough trust, played and been highly active, and shows you know what you are doing...then you are granted these pieces to further help the guild.

But, regardless, you still decide that its just worth it to say fuck you to the guys you've played with for a month straight, give your account away to a friend, and even after being called out for being a dick, refuse to log on your account to give the bonerazer away (or tell your friend to)....and using the guild as a way to fund your friends character.

It is a dick move, and even though I respected you and enjoyed playing with you while you were in the guild, it has definately gone to shit now.
Brew be mad... too mad for 420 posts. *nodsnods* Smoke another doobage, brew.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 11-16-2010, 02:38 AM
Banned

In Ridic's defense he WAS a rogue, and grand theft is something that would be hailed as glorious in the thieves world.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In Ridic's defense he WAS a rogue, and grand theft is something that would be hailed as glorious in the thieves world.
Callin on Abacab and Swishahouse to take this to court!

Server first Golden Sash of WTFPWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Unlike modern life, natural selection is alive and well on p99. Adapt or die.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:45 AM
Sarnak

difference about me being upset though -- im a pally, i dont give a shit about bone razer...just disappointed that a guy i got to know for over a month decided to do this =(

and i didnt realize it was my 420th post...shame i don't smoke anymore :s
Old 11-16-2010, 03:56 AM
Sarnak

Raid gear is attained by players from the guild through stable attendance. Members have to build up a pool of attendance before they can be awarded items. After this, in my mind, they are therefore indebted for a longer period of attendance to the guild. When served, the item becomes their personal property, those who may choose to return gear to the guild are all the better, but I think it should be strictly encouraged not forced.

To people who obtain items and quit very soon after their own gear saturation, who do not serve their attendance debt after the fact; that is stealing from the guild and its members in its own rite.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:00 AM
Kobold

TIME FOR A NAME CHANGE RIDIC!!!!!!!!!!
65 Ogre Shaman
70 Erudite Paladin
85 Wood Elf Bard/Dark Elf Enchanter
Old 11-16-2010, 05:51 AM
Planar Protector

that guy sounds like reiker sorta like the way I sound like hasbinbad

i think what uthgaard was trying to imply was that ridic was going to probly reroll and keep playing