Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone else is doing it is the defense you're going to go with?

I don't mean to sound like your mother, but if everyone else jumped off a bridge...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

...maybe.

Seriously, Props to Jayko for manning up and discussing this. He didn't make excuses and I sincerely believe he didn't know and doesn't support cheating. I don't think the same ban be said for everyone in DA though...
I love how in your screenshot it says your not going to flame anyone to durison... and now all you do is flame DA on the boards..

You moved on.. stay moved on ?
Old 11-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Kobold

Darn those innocent IB people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please do attempt to video 2-boxers and cheaters in ib, I'll tell you right now you may end up disappointed you cant find any =(.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuosos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i never hid the fact that i used seq from the guild or from the GM's. hell, i even went to uthgaard and flat out told him months ago because it felt wrong for me to contiune using it.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found it ironic how the IB/Trans thing ended, and then Virt ended up joining. I love you Virt in a non-gay way, but all of that was nothing but filled with hypocrisy. So Xzerion's entire stance of no cheaters in IB, flies out the window. I've come to the conclusion every guild has their " inside infoz".

It ranks up there when we were in Sky, and DA stole a Island 1 mob from us and Lostprofits says in team-speak "I need to fraps this so we can get them in trouble, but I have to restart when I close out seq". Was nothing but a bang my head against the wall moment for me, and it finally clicked that more than just Virt was using SEQ in the guild.

I've never had to use SEQ, and never want to be apart of a guild that does. It just takes something out of the game for me. I sure in the hell had my exploits back in the day on live, or I should say " take advantage of developer fuck ups".
not sure who you are, but there were more than that one occasion than that sky raid where it was publicly stated about the programs within guild chat / TS...a LOT more. i dont really understand how i was the first one you noticed when i didnt start using it until 90% of the others were, either :/

hell....as soon as i left and people saw me unguilded for a few days, i was absolutely flooded with tells from random people asking me all this information about trans and why they were cheating and all SORTS of things that i never expected people to really know...

its almost creapy at how much people know about each other in this server lol, instead of being immersed into the world of norath, 500 people rely on the other 300 people to cause drama and entertain us...rather than this being a game, its more of a horribly good soap opera
Old 11-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

oh and for the record...

i have never been tagged in ib when using any cheats, all of this was quite a while ago...as i said, old news
Old 11-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I think throwing a stupid fucking ball around on a grassy field is a waste of my time too. Same goes to kicking a ball, shooting a ball into a basket, and numerous other things. If you don't want to waste time with us getting the pixels we want, please leave.
This is full of win.... totally agree.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

What a surprise, IB & Transcendence members openly using SEQ. Were they ever punished/banned? No. Why is Virtuosos still playing on here after admitting he used SEQ for months on P99? Perhaps the banhammer needs to fall again and some other guilds need to be "suspended from raiding" too. Clearly despite you being quick to point fingers at people in DA your shit stinks just as bad, and probably worse.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmartigan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is full of win.... totally agree.
ya know except for the fact that your are doing those activities face to face with other people and your actions have real life effects and consequences
Old 11-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Banned

whoa "real" has an objective definition now? nice work bro you handwaved half of all philosophy right away
Old 11-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Retard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is Virtuosos still playing on here after admitting he used SEQ for months on P99?
Curious as well.

WTB Koota back then.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Curious as well.

WTB Koota back then.
Maybe if you fuck Rogean you could get him back
Closed Thread