Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 11:48 AM
Banned

howling stones isn't worth it if you want to do pickup groups

if you have a steady group 55+ velious offers better loot but prolly worse xp
Old 11-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Xalgoz is pretty easy. Depending on your class hes soloable at lvl 51 without too much trouble.

As a necro you just lull the mobs in his room, then either wipe them and root rot him. Or you can charm one and use it to kill him (screaming terror him when the first pet dies while you grab the second). Enchanter won't be much different. His HP is fairly low so you could drop a nuke on him to finish him off if the second pet isn't enough to do it.

With root rotting you'd clear the room. Root him. Drop Splurt + bod + ebolt should kill him. Drop those on him then run down ramp behind him so he can't cast on you.

A shaman could do pretty much the same but wouldn't be able to lull, so breaking would be a little tough.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 11-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Banned

Could do it with 2 people also. 1 person binds at zoneline. That person roots xalgoz and then gates to zoneline. While all the mobs train up. The second person can pumice xalgoz to break root and pull him to safe spot and kill.

Repeat it for the 2nd person if they need and success.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:32 AM
Sarnak

love how long this advice went on after I A) got pwned for asking for advice and B) wrote that I got the key.

thanks guys you tha best.
Old 11-15-2015, 02:35 AM
Kobold

They're not trying to help you it's just become a pissing contest at this point.

I'm amused by the idea of people in this community doing a good deed though.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:24 AM
Fire Giant

I was gonna say... wtf was the original question? Lol. Just by the title tho, my advice 8s get your ot hammer b4 you do hs. Either kill dragons or do the braid quest
Closed Thread