Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2019, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Lol no one in Iran is Muslim

CIA world Factbook doesn’t understand that Shiism is actually Zoroastrianism and fire worship. See you in Valhalla friend (just kidding, you’re not invited)
Old 05-01-2019, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

CIA world Factbook doesn’t understand that Shiism is actually Zoroastrianism and fire worship. See you in Valhalla friend (just kidding, you’re not invited)
De-nile is lovely from space, but pretty awful in humans.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Banned

Iove this thread and I dig Patriam.

I really think my life would have taken a different tack in Persia.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Banned

BTW the dems are like the good cop Bazia.

They are still beholden to the wars. Which is just going to become world police. We'll get to a point where we just go in and have a permanent military presence in as many places as possible. We'll kill some people. And hopefully the rest will just get use to us always being there and will come to rely on our presence like druggies. I believe that is the long game and they dems are willing to bleed the country dry as well, in human resources and potential also to achieve it.

It'll seem like it's slow at first, like decades ago but the pot is boiling. We serve at the behest and pleasure of others now. It's no longer about defending American interests at home.

I agree with you about immigration becoming completely FUBAR, also refugees from like everywhere.

I want Persia to succeed. Ya'll have a really rich history. And I believe yoi will all fight to the very last man, woman, and child. And I would rather have respectable neighbors than implacable enemies. Iran will get better as far as hajib jailing females thing if left to its own devices and prosperity.

Saudi Arabia is just WTF.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

they worship the demiurge, they have sealed their own fate
Old 05-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Banned

Covet not they fellow mans wife (don't tell another male what to do with his property). GG
Closed Thread