Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2019, 11:19 AM
Banned

Lol. The Left gets all rabid about social justice issues and Trump Derangement Syndrome and what does your party do? Puts pedophillic globalist shill to the front of the line. He's a career politician who resided as VP during the most acute resurgence of racial tension in modern US history, but at least we can say he's not a STRAIGHT white male. (Since he prefers children LOL)

His platform!? "So what if i rape children!? Orange man bad, amirite?" (Rainbow haired crowd cheers)
Last edited by Thorondor; 05-01-2019 at 11:22 AM..
Old 05-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Banned

It really is time for this country to break up into individual soveriegn units again. The federal government is completely worthless.

Fuck the military industrial complex, the west can fund a gang of Mercenaries rather than paying sufferage to a corrupt fed that is untouchable.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. The Left gets all rabid about social justice issues and trump derangement syndrome and what does your party do? Puts pedophillic globalist shill to the front of the line.

His platform!? "So what if i rape children!? Orange man bad, amirite?" (Rainbow haired crowd cheers)
Fuck you for pinning this on LGBT people like the brainwashed retard you are. This is the fucking retarded ass protestant presbytyrian boomers in retirement who have never worked a day in their lives during the 70-80's.

Don't believe absolutely everything you read on breitbart. They are a part of the appuratus.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:22 AM
Banned

The goal of the power elite is to pit the most marginalized groups against each-other while leveraging the rich middle and upper classes which are profitable to bleed dry with fake health care and fake news.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Banned

If I saw you on the street throndor and u saw me U would be prejudiced as fuck for no god-damned good reason, and I am a god damned patriot. I am really fucking pissed at what our parties have devovled to.

This is the biggest absolute bullshit ever. You have no idea how fucking mad I am. I am definately probably way madder about it than you.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why is neoliberal bad?

isn't it just a memey buzzword?
No, it's not just a memey buzzword.

Neoliberals are just socially liberal neocons.

That's why they're bad.

A lot of Americans are tired of the shadowy imperialistic campaigns overseas.

Go back to watching TV, zombie. Here's a Netflix subscription. There you go. Stay ignorant.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a god damned patriot.
This is where we can unite.

We can disagree on almost everything, but we all need to be patriots.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Banned

AKA it's the "administrative" class who are shill voting Throndor. Like, you know those fancy "lawyers" and "doctors" pushing these agendas on youtube.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is where we can unite.

We can disagree on almost everything, but we all need to be patriots.
I want what you want, like basically freedom from tyranny and for people to unite against this bullshit.

We are basically fucked tho.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it's not just a memey buzzword.

Neoliberals are just socially liberal neocons.

That's why they're bad.

A lot of Americans are tired of the shadowy imperialistic campaigns overseas.

Go back to watching TV, zombie. Here's a Netflix subscription. There you go. Stay ignorant.
what's wrong with being a neocon? nation-states are a messy business, shouldn't we be stronger than the bear, if there is a bear?
Closed Thread