Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Banned

I betchyu if shit got real bad, Biden would invite the UN and Putin right into this country aswell to police the "riots" and receive "foreign" aid.

And he'd retire in Switzerland.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:34 AM
Banned

Anyway I am done melting down. About all of this.

Thanks, Gandalf, for the shitty times in Moria.

With the Goblins (demorats) and the Orcs (kek).
Old 05-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AKA it's the "administrative" class who are shill voting Throndor. Like, you know those fancy "lawyers" and "doctors" pushing these agendas on youtube.
Yes I know this. The wealthy snobs, racists, and techno-aristocrats vote predominantly Democrat..............and the LGBT/Minority community has been buying their bullshit hook line and sinker for the past 20 years as they race us back to the 60s and 70s.

We managed to change the direction of the current without all of the peices of shit looking to personally profit off of leftists promises (rarely kept) in the last presidential election, but you all are like a tidal wave of retardation; as evidenced in last year's vote.

If I saw you on the street, i wouldn't be prejudiced. Matter of fact, I mostly ignore the milling about of the masses, unless I'm checking out a girl with some nice titties and ass. Not much use in running around being angry.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's wrong with being a neocon? nation-states are a messy business, shouldn't we be stronger than the bear, if there is a bear?
You can be strong without going on the offensive every second of the day, creating quagmire after quagmire of campaigns that rarely, if ever, benefit America.

I fully understand having to maintain the global hegemony, but you don't have to act like neo-imperial assholes when you do it.

The American citizens are no longer the masters of our political class.

Corporations and certain allies fill that role now.

Maybe the citizens never were the masters to begin with.

But they SHOULD be.

America First.

If we don't start investing in our citizens, there will eventually be widespread revolt.

You can already see the cracks showing in both parties. The elite have done a great job directing our anger at the wrong targets though.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I know this. The wealthy snobs, racists, and techno-aristocrats vote predominantly Democrat..............and the LGBT/Minority community has been buying their bullshit hook line and sinker for the past 20 years as they race us back to the 60s and 70s.

We managed to change the direction of the current without all of the peices of shit looking to personally profit off of leftists promises (rarely kept) in the last presidential election, but you all are like a tidal wave of retardation; as evidenced in last year's vote.

If I saw you on the street, i wouldn't be prejudiced. Matter of fact, I mostly ignore the milling about of the masses, unless I'm checking out a girl with some nice titties and ass. Not much use in running around being angry.
I agree, but there are a lot of LGBT people who are fucking angry as fuck right now. We are fucking lynched by both fucking sides here.

I personally would rather die than see Biden and his peeps remain in power tho. I will fucking live like a shitlord if thats what it takes. You have no idea. This is the kinda shit I talk about with my therapist at the VA over everytime. #wrists

The democrats have done literally nothing to help me. I got where I am at because I worked my ass off in my 20's being a dumb fuck. As well as my (retardo) mom working her ass off for the Healthcare Industrial Complex. Hats off to her as well.
Last edited by clevergirl; 05-01-2019 at 11:45 AM..
Old 05-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I fully understand having to maintain the global hegemony, but you don't have to act like neo-imperial assholes when you do it.
Sounds like you want a socially liberal Neocon.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

What im hearing is biden being creepy = bad, trump grabbing pussy = good. Got it!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:48 AM
Banned

None of the proposed democratic solutions are going to fucking solve anything or make healthcare beneficial, affordable or integral, despite anything they say about it. It's literally going to be the worst service imaginable while their insurance and pharma bros literally RAKE in taxpayer money.

For like nothing beneficial to society. People will literally get fucking sicker while hospitals, doctors, and nurses get even dumber and retarded on fucking handouts from the system.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What im hearing is biden being creepy = bad, trump grabbing pussy = good. Got it!
I'm mad about both, but look at their policy at least. Yeah fuck Trump for being discrimintory at the HHS level to pander to his base, but they have a point about it all and the state of welfare and immigration in this country.

These aren't programs to rehabilitate people. They are programs to keep people in poverty and dependent on government subsidized healthcare and porked up defense.

We are literally chattel to be sold back and forth within the US government and it's our ruling class.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:54 AM
Banned

My mom bitches real hard about the dumbing down of the healthcare system. In hospitals computers override nurses and doctors now. Insurance companies are going to be in complete control of everything. No one is going to get healthcare. They are going to get fucking rations (so long as the profits keep rolling in at 500% what is sustainable in the not free market)
Closed Thread