Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Banned

Strengths of Intellect

judgment is 65% (burn in hell you dumb ass motherfuckers)
wisdom is 47.5%
love of learning is 47.5%
curiosity is 37.5%
creativity is 25%

Strengths of Self-Management

self-control is 77.5%
humility is 57.5%
prudence is 52.5%
honesty is 35%
perseverance is 27.5%
courage is 15%

Social Strengths

social intelligence is 72.5% (how manipulative I am)
teamwork is 52.5%
kindness is 40%
fairness is 30%
capacity for love is 32.5%
forgiveness is 27.5%
leadership is 22.5%

Strengths of Joy (yeah fuck this world)

awe is 50%
spirituality is 22.5%
humor is 20%
enthusiasm is 17.5%
gratitude is 17.5%
optimism is 8%

AKA if I was just a little more enthusiastic or passionate. I would be Hitler. Or Mao. Or like. Ghengis Khardashia (if I played to my strength)
Old 05-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Banned

Who was the most manipulative person in our history?

Hanns Scharff : The Master Interrogator

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The person above is a man called Hanns Scharff

In my opinion, this man was a genius. He was a German Luftwaffe interrogator during WWII, living in South Africa between 1929 and 1939 and just happened to be visiting in Germany when the war started.

What made him famous was his interrogation techniques. Scharff was opposed to physically abusing prisoners to obtain information. Learning on the job, he instead relied upon the Luftwaffe's approved list of techniques. What were his techniques?

It was a strange but extremely successful method.

What Hanns would do, was he would talk to the prisoners and treat them with kindness and respect and act as a good friend by sharing jokes, offering them homemade food items, and occasionally an alcoholic beverage. Hanns was fluent in English, which made it easier to manipulate many of his prisoners. Some high-profile prisoners were treated to outings to German airfields, tea with German fighter aces, swimming pool excursions, and luncheons.

Scharff’s best known method was by taking his prisoners on strolls through the nearby woods, first having them swear an oath of honor that they would not attempt to escape during their walk.

During these interrogations, prisoners would feel so at ease and comforted, believing that Hanns was their friend and enjoying their conversations that they would frequently reveal valuable information during a conversation without even knowing.

As a result, the Luftwaffe kept a vast collection of personal information about any pilot or commander from an enemy air wing in individual files.

Whenever Hanns had a prisoner that refused to say a word, he would use a genius tactic. He began by asking the prisoner a question he already knew the answer to, informing the prisoner that he already knew everything about him. Scharff would continue asking questions that he would then provide the answers for, each time hoping to convince the prisoner that there was nothing he did not already know. When he eventually got to the piece of information he did not have, prisoners would frequently give the answer, assuming Scharff already had it in his files anyway, often saying so as they provided the information.

These methods worked so well that Hanns was considered to be the best interrogator in Nazi Germany, and to many others, the best in the world.

In 1948, Hanns immigrated to the United State, where he gave lectures and consultations to U.S. Air Force intelligence officials and even gave lectures in the pentagon about his brilliant interrogation methods.

In an unusual turn of events, he became a world-famous mosaic artist. His work is seen at Epcot Center and in Cinderella's Castle at Walt Disney World as well as many other places.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He died on September 10, 1992, at the old age of 84.

Edit: It has come to my attention that there is a video of Hanns Sharff giving a lecture. This video is from 1984.

https://youtu.be/FrC07gMYXpg <---- very patriotic music and video. Glad it's not banned from FB and youtube yet. (for being nazi propaganda)
Closed Thread