Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 05:47 PM
Kobold

I talked with Calias and Vidarr before resorting to forums. And, I said things in 'say' before that. The first reply was buy one for 4k. The second was bugger off. Eventually Vidarr and Calias sent me tells to figure out something. The reply was we'll work with you to find a place we aren't pulling. That didn't work out b/c there weren't any pathers for the ikky betrayer I need. Only after Vidarr found out about this thread was any real effort put forward to help me.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulpher01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love how the majority of the suggestions are how to grief the AE group into leaving... that is so p99 style.
So, they aoe'in, and people hatin, so for that reason they zone in to try to catch them playing dirty?

That's ludicrous.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I talked with Calias and Vidarr before resorting to forums. And, I said things in 'say' before that. The first reply was buy one for 4k. The second was bugger off. Eventually Vidarr and Calias sent me tells to figure out something. The reply was we'll work with you to find a place we aren't pulling. That didn't work out b/c there weren't any pathers for the ikky betrayer I need. Only after Vidarr found out about this thread was any real effort put forward to help me.
tell us how you really feel though
Old 08-19-2014, 06:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanloki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tell us how you really feel though
you sir are chalk-full of win.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, they aoe'in, and people hatin, so for that reason they zone in to try to catch them playing dirty?

That's ludicrous.
haha
Old 08-19-2014, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Umm...ya..
Old 08-19-2014, 07:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad the situation here got resolved but I don't understand the hate for Chardok AE groups in general. Being able to take down a hundred mobs at once inside a high-level dungeon is really cool, the use of the various class abilities to accomplish it is really impressive, and frankly, I find the selling of proxy EXP spots completely innocuous. To me, an AE group is an extreme example of what's really amazing about EverQuest: the ability to use the mechanics of the game to accomplish feats that the developers never dreamed possible. If you really want to do a standard EXP group in Chardok for whatever reason then you can do it as per server rules, but to set one up solely to spite an AE group is completely absurd and childish.
Well, kind of the same reason people hate Bards. They monopolize an entire zone.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm...ya..
Clark, you are my muse
Old 08-19-2014, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clark, you are my muse
Wtb 60 bards. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-19-2014, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Just make random mobs in chardok immune to stun (1 in 50 chance of stun immunity when they spawn).... profit.
Closed Thread